Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The link are dead

Comment

All of our links are down right now. We are working on the problem.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Hello,

I'm having problems after flash my pipo s1 pro. When the tablet is flashed, with your rom or with stock rom, first minutes everything seems work fine, but then, I start installing and updating applications and the play store get stucked trying to download or install apps and never finish installing anything. I can install some first apps, but when the store is updated to the actual version and update some apps, get stuck and no work anymore. I need to reflash again to could install anything.

I tried uninstalling updates of google Play Store, clearing data from store and from services, but anything seems to work.

Can someone help me please?

Comment

Originally posted by Metanei View Post
          Hello,

I'm having problems after flash my pipo s1 pro. When the tablet is flashed, with your rom or with stock rom, first minutes everything seems work fine, but then, I start installing and updating applications and the play store get stucked trying to download or install apps and never finish installing anything. I can install some first apps, but when the store is updated to the actual version and update some apps, get stuck and no work anymore. I need to reflash again to could install anything.

I tried uninstalling updates of google Play Store, clearing data from store and from services, but anything seems to work.

Can someone help me please?

Hello again,

I finally solved the issue applying a mix of solutions about the same issue readed in different forums. My steps to solve this issue went:

- Enter on recovery and apply all the possible Wipes
          - Also on recovery, go to advanced and Fix permisions
          - Restart and configure the tablet as usual.
          - When Google Play Store actualizes to the last version and it try to update "Google Play Services", the app get stuck here. Then...
          - Go to Apps->All Apps->Google Play Services and delete data and cache.
          - Now on Google Play Store, the Google Play Services can be updated as usual.

And with this steps, all works fine finally. Thanks for your ROM Randy, it works fine and fast.

Regards,

Metanei.

Comment

Working...
          X