This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on holiday this week. I've brought my laptop and m8hd to play with
    Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
    Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
    Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
    Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
    CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
    Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
    RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Github

Is there any chance to access the sources via github ?

I am very interested to get them.

BR

Comment

I really hate to say this....BUT.....in order to obtain the sources from Pipo, I have a strict non-disclosure agreement with Pipo and Rockchip. That essentially limits me to only allowing official Freaktab developers access to the code. I struggled with this for a long time before I agreed to it, but it was the only way for our developers to get the code.

What is the specific tablet model you wish to work with?

I'm looking for additional developers....with the various tablets to test.

You can PM me your qualifications.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          I really hate to say this....BUT.....in order to obtain the sources from Pipo, I have a strict non-disclosure agreement with Pipo and Rockchip. That essentially limits me to only allowing official Freaktab developers access to the code. I struggled with this for a long time before I agreed to it, but it was the only way for our developers to get the code.

Any chance this project will lead to new kernels to allow the tablets stuck at 3.0.8 to proceed to Kit Kat (like Pipo S2 for example)?

Comment

Right now it really depends on how many sources Pipo is willing to share.

Right now we are only able to work with RK3188 tablets.
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post

What is the specific tablet model you wish to work with?

I'm looking for additional developers....with the various tablets to test.

You can PM me your qualifications.
              I have a M6PRO and have little time to try look, why cifs and nfs is not working smooth

Comment

Randy any work in progress on the m9pro?
                PROUD owner of PiPO M9 Pro
                PiPO P9 best tablet ever owned!!!

PiPO Tablet Freak and Flashaholic!

Comment

We have yet to receive the correct configuration files but if you supply a DMESG I can have a try
                  Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
                  Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
                  Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
                  Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
                  CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
                  Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
                  RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

U6

Did you guys get the Pipo U6 ROM source code?
                    Will you be releasing a new ROM for this Tablet, or should I just chuck it and buy a newer model?
                    I am very reluctant to buy a new Pipo tablet (or any other Chinese tablet for that matter) considering the non existent support the Chinese manufacturers give for their products. They are too busy developing the next product that they will not support to take time and release new FW versions for their older products.

Comment

I've asked Pipo for all rk3188 tablet sources, but so far only have the M8HD for now. I hope to get the other tablets covered.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

I've moved this thread to the new Development Projects sub-forum.
                        Randy
                        Read my BIO Here
                        Donate here

Comment

Hi Randy, is the M1 pro included in the project.

Thanks

Comment

Any progress, guys?

Gesendet von meinem M7pro mit Tapatalk

Comment

Hello.
                              And for the Pipo Ultra U6 ?
                              Some news ? or development for this tablet is totally given up ?
                              Thanks.

Christophe

Comment

Aside from the M8HD and the M6 Pro...our progress has slowed down a bit...but we haven't given up. Stay tuned.
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X