Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scooter2014
    replied
    Double check your password and make sure its right 98 percent of the time thats only thing that causez that error. Been there done this myself 😚

Leave a comment:

• Nordo
    replied
    Hi gefettern
    I have no idea what you are talking about.
    My router is currently on channel 6. We live on acreage, so have no other nearby wireless traffic.

Funny thing was after I had flashed the ROM and noticed the "authentication problem" (the original problem with all the apps closing has gone), I started to fiddle with the router as well as my android phone to see if I could find the problem.
    Now the phone has the same "authentication problem".
    But my wife's win10 laptop is still wirelessly connected.

When I look at the information in the router (Fritz Box 7390), it has all the correct information on both the tablet and the phone - IP address; MAC address; Name. But it won't connect them.

BTW, I didn't do a backup before I started as there was nothing important on the tablet, and I was happy to download the games again as they were pretty small simple games (Solitaire, Sudoku). And the Utility apps were pretty small as well.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi nordo,

maybe it helps to change the encryption and the Name of the Router ? or you have to add to build.prop in systemfolder the Number of Channels 11 or 13 and maybe the "wlan0" to "eth0".

Do you now what i mean ??? I know the Channels Thing help another User with same Problem.

ro.wifi.channels= (something like that

Why are your Games gone , no Backup ????

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• Nordo
    replied
    OK, got the drivers installed, and ran the ROM_Flash_Tool_137 .
    But then couldn't run Reboot2Flash, so had to use the alternate tool.
    I then went back to the main flash tool and erased the IDB twice then flashed the v1.0.3 ROM.
    All went very smoothly.

However, I still can't connect to the internet (via my home router - Fritz Box 7390).
    When I try to connect, the connection first appears to work, the I get a message "authentication problem".
    There are several other android devices which are happily connected to the router.

So it wasn't a ROM or Kernel problem. But I happy with the new ROM so far.
    Problem is that I can't do anything with the tablet unless I can connect to the internet. Even my offline games are gone.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve the authentication problem?

I may have to move this query to a more suitable forum/sub-forum?

Leave a comment:

• Nordo
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi nordo
    Try it first with the integrated one.I still have more than 20 diffrent.
    gefattern
    Cheers, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi nordo

Try it first with the integrated one.I still have more than 20 diffrent.

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• Nordo
    replied
    Hi
    Still trying to find time to sit down un-interrupted and install drivers, etc. Have already set up associated programs to open in win 7 compatibility.

Is kernel 407 the best kernel for 1.0.3?

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi nordo

have you flashed 1.0.3 ??? Do it and this is gone.

Maybe you can try another Kernel ? If you not have or can download i can upload.Do u use KK or still JB.

please report and try 1.0.3

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• Nordo
    replied
    Hi gefattern
    I used to regularly use CCleaner to clean my caches. Maybe CCleaner did a bit too much
    Since I first noticed my problem (when trying to go on the internet, I get continuous messages telling me that apps are not responding or closing down - apps I'm not even using), I have manually gone in and purged the caches. I have also uninstalled most apps.
    As soon as I try to open TB, I get the same problem. Same as with CCleaner.
    At the moment, all the tablet is good for is playing a couple of offline games.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi nordo ,

please try 1.0.3 it runs better.On 3.0.4 have you ever cleared the Caches on your Device use "Clear Cache" from Store and try.Clear all 3.Reboot.If this not helps try 1.0.3 you will see

a smooth working Device.I hope.Sure you are no newbie but have u set a Backupfolder in Settings of TB.Battery to change or only loading ,because i had to change my battery in the past.

Wrong charging ,always use 5V 2500A ,because lower charging bricks it ,after using a 5V 2000A Charger a long Time ,my M9Pro drained within 1h30min of use.Only a new Batt helped.

I not really use it anymore it lies in my wardrobe.I wanted to change the Wifi Antenna and try to make a better GPS Antenna but until now i not even started.I still have a second

8600mah Battery for replacement.

Really use 1.0.3 and i think your Problem is gone.

good luck , report

nice Day

gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 11-20-2016, 17:40.

Leave a comment:

• Nordo
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi nordo ,
    the 1.0.3 runs a bit better than 3.0.1 thats the last made Rom for our Devices.I think you have to take the latest Driver package.RK3188 is not longer supported.Now it is 3288,3368 and in near Future 3399.
    Maybe it is better to look for a new Device , if possible or wanted ??? Look here : example for Drivers :
    http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/...on-windows-10/
    Google : latest Rk3188 Drivers Win10
    hope it helps

gefattern
    Thanks for the reply. Found what appears to be the latest RK Driver Assistant - v 4.4 here
    Also printed out the comments by Daddle and sofir786 on the post you linked.
    Waiting for my battery to fully charge before I attempt the Flash.

Quick question :-
    The reason I need to reload/fix my ROM or kernel is whenever I try to go online, all the essential apps start to close or stop responding, including my browser Chrome.
    If I try to use Titanium, it immediately closes with a "Not Responding" message.

Perhaps someone has a alternative solution to re-installing the ROM and kernel?

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi nordo ,

the 1.0.3 runs a bit better than 3.0.1 thats the last made Rom for our Devices.I think you have to take the latest Driver package.RK3188 is not longer supported.Now it is 3288,3368 and in near Future 3399.

Maybe it is better to look for a new Device , if possible or wanted ??? Look here : example for Drivers :

http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/...on-windows-10/

Google : latest Rk3188 Drivers Win10

hope it helps

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• Nordo
    replied
    Hi
    I am posting here as this appears to be the most active Pipo ROM thread.
    I am currently using RileyROM v3.0.1.
    Recently I don't appear to be able to connect online, so I want to re-install v3.0.1 to hopefully fix the problem.
    Although I'm happy to give v1.0.3 a go.
    However I now have Windows 10 on all my computers.

Does anyone know how to install drivers and run the Flash Tool under Windows 10?

Leave a comment:

• lifecycled
    replied
    I am still using rileyrom 2.6 android 4.4.2 for years now. Would often randomly reboot. After lots of experimenting I blame compatibility with the launcher. I am not saying the CM launcher is the best but I am saying it keeps my M9 Pro 3g very stable now for months. I also have SO Launcher and Launcher3 but CM Launcher is set to home and brings me the joy of a very stable tablet. Yeah!

Leave a comment:

• new_guy
    replied
    Hey,
    I installed 1.0.3. on 2 Pipo M9 Pro 3g tablets.
    All is working fine apart from the Home Screen not rotating, also this creates lots of lag when you actually make it rotate.
    Also I have 2 more devices (that is 4 in total). In case somebody wants to do any kind of testing, I can provide details from 4 different sources.
    Is there going to be any update on the project?
    Last edited by new_guy; 04-11-2016, 16:10.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X