Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi nordo
    Try it first with the integrated one.I still have more than 20 diffrent.
    gefattern
    Cheers, thanks.

Comment

OK, got the drivers installed, and ran the ROM_Flash_Tool_137 .
      But then couldn't run Reboot2Flash, so had to use the alternate tool.
      I then went back to the main flash tool and erased the IDB twice then flashed the v1.0.3 ROM.
      All went very smoothly.

However, I still can't connect to the internet (via my home router - Fritz Box 7390).
      When I try to connect, the connection first appears to work, the I get a message "authentication problem".
      There are several other android devices which are happily connected to the router.

So it wasn't a ROM or Kernel problem. But I happy with the new ROM so far.
      Problem is that I can't do anything with the tablet unless I can connect to the internet. Even my offline games are gone.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve the authentication problem?

I may have to move this query to a more suitable forum/sub-forum?

Comment

Hi nordo,

maybe it helps to change the encryption and the Name of the Router ? or you have to add to build.prop in systemfolder the Number of Channels 11 or 13 and maybe the "wlan0" to "eth0".

Do you now what i mean ??? I know the Channels Thing help another User with same Problem.

ro.wifi.channels= (something like that

Why are your Games gone , no Backup ????

gefattern

Comment

Hi gefettern
          I have no idea what you are talking about.
          My router is currently on channel 6. We live on acreage, so have no other nearby wireless traffic.

Funny thing was after I had flashed the ROM and noticed the "authentication problem" (the original problem with all the apps closing has gone), I started to fiddle with the router as well as my android phone to see if I could find the problem.
          Now the phone has the same "authentication problem".
          But my wife's win10 laptop is still wirelessly connected.

When I look at the information in the router (Fritz Box 7390), it has all the correct information on both the tablet and the phone - IP address; MAC address; Name. But it won't connect them.

BTW, I didn't do a backup before I started as there was nothing important on the tablet, and I was happy to download the games again as they were pretty small simple games (Solitaire, Sudoku). And the Utility apps were pretty small as well.

Comment

Double check your password and make sure its right 98 percent of the time thats only thing that causez that error. Been there done this myself 😚
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
              Double check your password and make sure its right 98 percent of the time thats only thing that causez that error. Been there done this myself 😚
              I cannot believe how stupid I've been.
              That's what it was. I was using a password to "access the router from the internet" - not the WLAN password.
              Thanks scooter2014

I have my fireproof suit on and ready.

BTW, everything runs very smooth with the 1.0.3 ROM. Thanks Randy and co.

Comment

I blame everyone but me.... Helps me feel better when it happens lol
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Five days on.

v1.0.3 starts smoothly and appears to run smoothly.
                  I erased the IDB twice and left everything on default when flashing.
                  However I am getting a lot of freezing (requiring a Reset), in particular when playing an offline game - Solitaire.
                  The tablet will freeze every 5 to 20 minutes when playing the game.
                  However, when browsing on line, the tablet seems fairly stable.
                  I've tried clearing the apps cache and data, as well as uninstalling and re-installing.
                  The game was stable under RileyROM's 3.0.1.

Any ideas?

Comment

Hi nordo,

if you want i can upload some Kernel's for you ??? For testing.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                      Hi nordo,
                      if you want i can upload some Kernel's for you ??? For testing.
                      nice Day
                      gefattern
                      Hi
                      Yes, I'd be happy to try some other kernels - if you think that's what could be the problem?
                      Cheers

Comment

Hi nordo,

that's the only Thing you can try or another Rom.

Best is to look for a better one,if possible ???

I come back later to upload the kernels.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Thanks gefattern

Previously I had found RileyROM v3.0.1 to be quite stable (until something corrupted the system).
                          It would occasionally freeze, but only once a week or so.
                          But I don't know what kernel it had.
                          Randy had included kernel 407 as an alternative option, but I'm certain I only used the default (whatever kernel that was).

I don't use the tablet for anything critical, but it would be nice if it was stable.

Cheers

Comment

Hi nordo,

i upload the kernels tonight,so you can use them for testing,if you want test.

hope your old Lady M9Pro comes back stable again.Mine makes "WINTERSLEEP" since some time.

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi guys. Is this rom okay for the Pipo M9 Pro 3G version? I use 3G internet connection while using this tablet as SatNAV in my car and 3g is needed to get real time info of the situation on the road (and police partols.. :P )

Would be glad if some1 make it possible to use CyanogenMod 14 on this device.. I really need Android 6.0 (or higher) on my tablet. Would try to do it myself.. bot im a newbie in that subject. Dont know where to start.
                              Last edited by ANDever; 12-03-2016, 18:11.

Comment

Hi AnDever,

i dont think CM 14 or MM is possible for RK3188,not enough Power to old.

Yes you can use this Rom ,but many Pipo Tablets or Roms have Problems with real GPS.

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X