No announcement yet.

[PIPO-PROJEC] CyanogenMod 11 PiPo U8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 2 tools, as you should know by now.
    RK android tool and AndroidToolRelease, the last one can flash both type of images. In this folder a have some tools and driver's, i think they are up to date.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

thank you, i did it, gr8 m8

Comment

deleted
        Last edited by pasha4ur; 12-03-2015, 15:52.

Comment

After flashing CM 11 I got locked screen and my password doesn't work. Great!

write manual step by step, please. Not everyone knows how to enter in recovery and etc

Comment

I erased NAND, flashed Pipo_U8_RileyROM_2.0.1. Device booted fine. Than I flash only TWRP_2.8.7.0_PiPo_U8.img and parameter.txt

Than I flashed cm-11-20150528-UNOFFICIAL-u8.zip Aand I see locked screen again.

Looks like firmware doesn't work
            Attached Files

Comment

Something wrong with this firmware. I delete LOSR.DIR from SD and flash Pipo_U8_RileyROM_2.0.1 again. Than I flash only TWRP_2.8.7.0_PiPo_U8.img and parameter.txt

It show a lot of errors:

Than I installed Cyanogenmod. And now I see only boot animation.

I feel sorry for the time spent. It's not worth it. People, use RileyROM.

Comment

So, I tried Cwm and TWRP and with both CM ask password for decription. Author doesn't answer.

Good that I did not send donations before installation. Nothing works

With stock and RileyRom all is ok

Comment

You should read the posts.
                  Install zip after flashing image.

And everything works.

Tapatalked

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

I made all step by step as in manual

Comment

I was asked to update the repos so here's a new CM build. This zip's are to be installed ONLY after flashing the image file in OP.
                      It's just an updated build, with all commits from CM tree to the date of 13/04/2016.

--> CM 11 20160413 U8

I have also build a new TWRP version. This is TWRP3 for the U8

--> TWRP 3.0.2 U8

Comment

Abdul Thanks for new TWRP i compiled it myself from your source and it works great

BTW ppl who wants flash your rom can have some problem especially newbe. I suggest to upload like RKAndroidTool + parameter , boot, misc, kernel and recovery.
                        And need to just select parameter, boot, misc, kernel, recovery in RKAndroidTool than EraseIDB, and Run.
                        Than in TWRP, format data, than factory reset and advanced wipe: system, dalvik cache. And after this just flash/install your CM 11 20160413 U8 and gapps and Reboot

Comment

Or they could read the OP and flash the full image provided, them update recovery for witch I also provided a parameter file, them flash latest zip.
                          Although updating recovery is not mandatory, just recommended.

Tapatalked

Comment

Hello everybody! Freak-tab.de is dead. Please share http://www.freak-tab.de/abdul_pt/pipo/CM11_U8.tar.gz this file, sendspace.com is good service. Or any latest version of this firmware. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X