[PIPO-PROJEC] CyanogenMod 11 PiPo M9Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PIPO-PROJEC] CyanogenMod 11 PiPo M9Pro

This is not a new topic, I have just modify title from this one http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...-on-pipo-m9rpo

But I add a new version 1.04 download with 3 versions of system.img

CM11 pure
    CM11 with base gapps
    CM11 wiyh replaced applications (gmail, calendar, keyboard....)

the kernel is little overcloced but I don't change le power voltage and I have this antutu result in performance mode

Always not working : GPS

Randy do you have only the kernel source of Pipo M9Pro or all the rom source and is it possible to access?
    Attached Files

Hello Eric
    Thanks a lot for advancing your CM-rom. I've just installed it (with base gapps) and will report my experiences.
    I still have a question: Witch file is CM11 pure?

Here is my Antutu result:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-17-00-39-37.png
Views:	423
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	530629

Comment

Hi emass,
      I tested your build for stagefight and sorry it is vulnerable. Can you fix it?

Other Tests are good.

Cheers Matador

Gesendet von meinem m9pro mit Tapatalk

Comment

Have again the battery drain problem.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-19-14-05-58.png
Views:	438
Size:	189.5 KB
ID:	530948

So I did a batterystats dump: batterystats.txt
        Looks like that the system update service is preventing deep sleep.
        So what can I do?
        edit:
        I found a solution and now deep sleep modus is working.
        But now the a problem is back:
        The tab is now sleeping so tight, that it is difficult to wake it up. I have to long press the power button several times to wake up the tab.

Attached Files
        Last edited by uli-hh; 10-21-2015, 05:06.

Comment

Here I found the solution for the wakelock problem:

Comment

I have a problem with wifi. It does not activate after waking up the the tab. Even manually switching on is impossible.
            The tab is configures this way: flight mode on (to prevent mobile network modem power to be switched on) wifi on / keep wifi on during sleep only when plugged in.
            Last edited by uli-hh; 10-23-2015, 12:28.

Comment

Originally posted by uli-hh View Post
              I have a problem with wifi. It does not activate after waking up the the tab. Even manually switching on is impossible.
              The tab is configures this way: flight mode on (to prevent mobile network modem power to be switched on) wifi on / keep wifi on during sleep only when plugged in.
              I think the best way is to make a rom with WIF only but before I try to fix stagefight and I put a new version of gapps

Comment

After a manual reboot the wifi problem is gone. I think it would be helpful to have a separate mobile network modem power switch in the settings(like in the other custom roms).
                The only thing thats really annoying is the not wakeup problem. Have to long press the power button more then six /seven times to wake up the tab.
                But anyway, thanks a lot for your great work!! I'm waiting excited for the new versions.

Comment

I manged to port this rom to my RK3066 tab and managed to run it with my jellybean 3.0.36+ (no selinux) kernel and 1st gen. loader.
                  I have 2 other ported CM11 roms from BQ sources, one is mussonero one(for mediacom 102 s2 tablet) other is for BQ edison2 quad core, none of them have 3G support ( i used PPP widget 2 for 3G). So this CM11 is really nice and first one with working 3G implementation for rk devices i found so far. Thanks For this.
                  Seams all stuff is working. My tab has rk903 wifi so i used my rkwifi.ko module to make wifi work. Ofcourse used right rotation and camera sensors and had to replace mali.ko.3.0.36+ and ump.ko.3.0.36+. I coudnt make to work ur boot.img, i tried few changes like replacing rk30xxnand_ko.ko.3.0.36+ etc, so i used boot.img from mussonero build with some tweaking.
                  Basicaly so all stuff is working, got some problem with usb drive mounting but fixed it, simple symlink in boot img helped (probably is not best solution).
                  I dont have any issue with not waking up problem. HW acceleration working ok same like in other 2 CM11 roms i have, little issue when using aosp browser and watching video mostly youtube one, but with Dolphin browser is ok. I used CM11 pure version and flashed gapps and chrome replacing default browser. Chrome is a bit better than default but still Dolphin is best.
                  Regarding google service wakelocks issue, i got it too and Mussonero CM11 version have it too, but ported BQ edison2 quad core CM11 rom has not this bug. I already knew about solution by using Privacy manager.
                  For me 3G implementation is working nice and it is important, ofcourse to turn off completely modem need to use airplane mode (to not have battery drains), but it is same for all jellybean and kitkat roms i used. Despite fact that i succeeded port this rom i sill need to find out what exacly to change in original boot image to make it work with gen1 loader/jeelybean kernel ( i used other boot.img to make it work).
                  Thanks for this rom and waiting for other versions, dont make it wifi only please.

Best Regards

Comment

Hi emass293,
                    Thanks a lot, I will install your rom as soon as I can.

Comment

Working...
                    X