• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clediomir
    replied
    Ok

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    I can insert those drivers but I cannot tell to 100% if they will work since I cannot test. I do not have this tablet. I do know those drivers work on other RK29 tablets.

But if you get one I can inject the drivers and you can try.

Bob
    Okay, I'll help in testing : D

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    I can insert those drivers but I cannot tell to 100% if they will work since I cannot test. I do not have this tablet. I do know those drivers work on other RK29 tablets.

But if you get one I can inject the drivers and you can try.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Clediomir
    replied
    These models you mentioned work around it?

I would need drivers for your 3G stick. The only 3G drivers I have are for the Hauwei models E1550 E1692 E1750 E1820.

Did your 3G stick work on stock ROM?

Bob
    These models you mentioned work around it? I am currently with a modem ZTEMF100, but I can buy one of those you mentioned above if it work with this rom.

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    I would need drivers for your 3G stick. The only 3G drivers I have are for the Hauwei models E1550 E1692 E1750 E1820.

Did your 3G stick work on stock ROM?

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Clediomir
    replied
    Rom its very good

Rom its very good I've installed it and got very good player but could not make it work no modem 3g pendriver nor would you help me?

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    I am not understanding. I already made a custom ROM

Download here:

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Clediomir
    replied
    I tried installing it but I could not even

I tried installing it but I could not even have to break because the image is not it? I could not get the RKimageMaker.exe to do it this is correct?
    On my machine shows the features of 3G and USB but I could not do any of this work.
    It is better to wait for your solution because you know what makes

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    Originally posted by Clediomir View Post
    Hello, I have been visiting the site and saw that ployer momo7 has support for 3G modem but the same model as mine is a bad brand mtek has the same hardware momo 7.
    I found this site to download the rom and says it has support for 3G and I think it serves you so you can make those changes.
    The link is: http://www.ployer.cn/download/pr/M0M...8-20111115.rar
    Even more
    Clediomir, my ROM is made from that exact STOCK image from Ployer Web Site. That is what I downloaded to make this 1.4 ROM of mine.

MOMO7至尊版SDK2.0-2918软件 MOMO7 Extreme Edition SDK2.0-2918 software
    类型:固件驱动 Type: Firmware driver
    大小:115MB Size: 115MB
    时间:2011-11-16 Time :2011-11-16
    1 本版软件为SDK2.0 安卓2.3系统,在原来软件上触摸反应灵敏 A edition software SDK2.0 the Atradius 2.3 system, and in the original software, touch responsive
    2 在原来版本连接外挂3G时间缩短 2 in the original version of the connection plug the 3G time
    3 内外音加大 3 inside and outside the sound increase
    4 在原来基础上外挂U盘并打开图片要快 4 plug-in based on the original U-disk and open the image you want to

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Clediomir
    replied
    Hello!

Hello, I have been visiting the site and saw that ployer momo7 has support for 3G modem but the same model as mine is a bad brand mtek has the same hardware momo 7.
    I found this site to download the rom and says it has support for 3G and I think it serves you so you can make those changes.
    The link is: http://www.ployer.cn/download/pr/M0M...8-20111115.rar
    Even more

Leave a comment:

• Clediomir
    replied
    Okay

OK good.... give me a few days and I will cook you a new ROM with 3G support. I can not help much with the other driver though. I would need kernel mode drivers for that which I do not have.

Bob
    Okay I'm waiting for you if you want to write me please send emails to [email protected] but always will be visiting the forum in order to see changes.: D

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    OK good.... give me a few days and I will cook you a new ROM with 3G support. I can not help much with the other driver though. I would need kernel mode drivers for that which I do not have.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Clediomir
    replied
    how can I help you?

I did not inject Fenice's 3G drivers in this ROM. The original person that asked for a ROM stopped showing up here so my testing with him ended. If you would like to help continue testing I can add more like 3G support.

Let me know! I am glad youlike the ROM too

Bob
    How can I helpyou in thismatter boththe3g aspendriverto work?
    would be very happy to help with these issues

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    I did not inject Fenice's 3G drivers in this ROM. The original person that asked for a ROM stopped showing up here so my testing with him ended. If you would like to help continue testing I can add more like 3G support.

Let me know! I am glad youlike the ROM too

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Clediomir
    replied
    The rom is correct

This ROM was made from the latest ROM MOMO web site had for download. They said it is 3.1. If it is not actually 3.1 I cannot help you. My ROMs are built from supplied stock ROMs.

Bob
    Sorry friend, the rom is correct my friend told me I had everything right and me wrong. His work was excellent and you should be congratulated.
    Thank you for your help because it was of great value not only for me but for many others.
    This rom is so good that even reduced the power consumption of my tablet.
    I'd like to know how to enable my tablet to work with usb 3g modem and pendriver you know how to do?

Leave a comment:

• Finless
    replied
    This ROM was made from the latest ROM MOMO web site had for download. They said it is 3.1. If it is not actually 3.1 I cannot help you. My ROMs are built from supplied stock ROMs.

Bob

Leave a comment:

Working...
X