MOMO11 Root anyone? Looking for testers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Llei View Post
    Hi Bob, indeed and vice-versa !! Sure I am ready.
    In teh meantime I tried another tablet's ICS (Arnova) with no luck, so I reverted back to the original.

Molly if you need a copy of the original stock ROM for your MOMO11 you can find it on the earlier links I posted.

Cheers
    Thanks,

I already done that. Is it possible to make the Rom with ad-hoc connections enabled?
    I already tried to make changes to the wpa supplicant without sucess.

Thanks again.

Comment

Official ICS now available for MOMO11 RK2918

There is a new ROM on the Ployer web page , that I have tested and, yes it does work. It is 4.0.

Here : MOMO11-2918-SDK4.0-120416 : http://www.ployer.cn/download/pr/MOMO11-2918-SDK4.0-120416.rar

I created an update.img file with the tool included into the download package , and used RBT 1,4 to flash it. No issue for now.

Comment

There is a new ROM on the Ployer web page , that I have tested and, yes it does work. It is 4.0.

Here : MOMO11-2918-SDK4.0-120416 : http://www.ployer.cn/download/pr/MOMO11-2918-SDK4.0-120416.rar

I created an update.img file with the tool included into the download package , and used RBT 1,4 to flash it. No issue for now.
        Is everything ok with the screen, the touch part? I am sensing some kind of lag.

Thanks

Comment

MOMO11 not recommended

Originally posted by molly View Post
          Is everything ok with the screen, the touch part? I am sensing some kind of lag.

Thanks
          They posted a newer ICS version Molly and it runs much better.

However, I am experiencing a lot of trouble with teh battery in this tablet. It heats up a lot and does not take charge anymore. Ployer did not want to even indicate who can repair it. I do not recommend this tablet .

Comment

They posted a newer ICS version Molly and it runs much better.

However, I am experiencing a lot of trouble with teh battery in this tablet. It heats up a lot and does not take charge anymore. Ployer did not want to even indicate who can repair it. I do not recommend this tablet .
            Are the problems firmware related? My battery also heats up a lot during charge, but stills charges and run for 2-4 hours depending on usage.

Comment

RIP

Are the problems firmware related? My battery also heats up a lot during charge, but stills charges and run for 2-4 hours depending on usage.

My tablet died, so did the charger. This was nice finishing and screen but that is all... absolute crap of tablet.

Molly is yours still working ? Do you want to buy whaty reamins here as spare parts ? (or sell me your spares if your MOMO11 is not satisfactory)

Cheers

Comment

My tablet died, so did the charger. This was nice finishing and screen but that is all... absolute crap of tablet.

Molly is yours still working ? Do you want to buy whaty reamins here as spare parts ? (or sell me your spares if your MOMO11 is not satisfactory)

Cheers
                Make a price for your parts and also shipping costs.

Thanks

Comment

Make a price for your parts and also shipping costs.

Thanks
                  Hi Molly I sent you a private message in the forum, did you see it?

Her it is however, for convenience

49€ + 6€ shipping
                  • Tablet with screen in good condition (never removed the protection film)
                  • Protection film has a scratch
                  • Charger does not work
                  • Last time I used the charger, the tablet actually started although it never got more than 2hour battery life
                  • Original box and accesories
                  If interested you can pay via PayPal

Regards

Comment

Re: MOMO11 Root anyone? Looking for testers

Was soke being able o het the firmware for the momo11 samsung 4412 quad core cpu? And not the rockchip verion or the allwinners a31¿

I can't get it yet

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

was some one able to fin a new rom for the momo11 quadcore the one that has the samsung exynos 4412 cpu 2gb ram, ips, 16gb sd.

it bring 4.0.4 it needs some tweaking .or 4.1 better.

Comment

Working...
                      X