Polaroid PMID920

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaroid PMID920

Hello. I am pretty new to android and the rooting stuff. I was playing around with a Polaroid PMID920 tablet and I messed something up. I was trying to follow the guide at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588991 and something I did made the apps stop opening. So I turned it off and back on, when it came back on it will only load to the recovery menu. (Default recovery menu) I tried to do a data wipe/factory reset from the recovery menu and that didn't help at all. It will only boot to recovery menu. If someone could tell me how to fix this I'd appreciate it.

Bump

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Comment

Bump

Bump

Comment

ReFlash ROM.

sent by mirrorflash Morse code

Comment

Sorry, no ROM available! Contact southertelecom, they have a manual maybe you could talk them out of the firmware.

Comment

Polaroid PMID920

Hello, thank you for replying.

What do you mean talk them out of the firmware, is that something they don't give out?

Comment

It took a while for the pmid701c firmware to be released on southerntelecom. All the Roms on this polaroid forum were decompiled from existing firmware using android kitchen, I believe, and not built from scratch! Email support fr your tablet until they release it.

There is another method used on other types of tablets that would do adb pull/push to create a nandroid backup of a reset device which could then be posted to reflash soft bricked tablets. Don't see that method has ever been used successfully on these.

Comment

PMID920

Thanks again for replying. I will start emailing them.

Comment

It looks like you need to upgrade your firmware.

Comment

Re: Polaroid PMID920

Originally posted by damasterkk View Post
                    Thanks again for replying. I will start emailing them.
                    Hey so were u ever able to fix your Polaroid pmid920?

Comment

Working...
                    X