Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaroid S10 - I need help

Hi everyone!

I just got a Polaroid S10 (AS10-20130827 V2) and I've fully charged it and tried to turn it on as per instructions and everything was fine and then I noticed it was still at the Polaroid image with the swirl- loading but not going anywhere.

I want to get this thing working and then make sure it stays that way- Rooting, custom firmware etc. I've taken a look around the forums and I can't really spot/navigate what I actually need to get this done; but that's mostly because I really don't know what I'm doing.

Any chance you guys can point me in the right direction? I'd really like to get this thing off the ground soon.

Re: Polaroid S10 - I need help

Originally posted by yurieinkaufswagen View Post
    Hi everyone!

I just got a Polaroid S10 (AS10-20130827 V2) and I've fully charged it and tried to turn it on as per instructions and everything was fine and then I noticed it was still at the Polaroid image with the swirl- loading but not going anywhere.

I want to get this thing working and then make sure it stays that way- Rooting, custom firmware etc. I've taken a look around the forums and I can't really spot/navigate what I actually need to get this done; but that's mostly because I really don't know what I'm doing.

Any chance you guys can point me in the right direction? I'd really like to get this thing off the ground soon.
    Do u still need help with this?

Comment

Working...
    X