Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED September 20, 2013!![ROM]Elektricity ROM (703C)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
    if you're looking to backup the DATA from your ROM, titanium backup works just fine. if you're backing up the ENTIRE ROM....well, I'm not aure why you'd do that since southern telecom has a stock image....?
    Mostly because it's the tablet that my daughter uses and I just wanted an additional fall back plan. It's not a big deal at all. I just didn't want to NOT make a backup if it was simple to do so... chalk it up to habit. Thanks for the help. I'll be flashing to Elektricity Rom soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Sanman View Post
      Mostly because it's the tablet that my daughter uses and I just wanted an additional fall back plan. It's not a big deal at all. I just didn't want to NOT make a backup if it was simple to do so... chalk it up to habit. Thanks for the help. I'll be flashing to Elektricity Rom soon!
      Ok cool. Backing up the data is fairly easy with Titanium Backup, and the stock ROM itself is easy to flash back to.
      https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Excellent Rom! Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by Sanman View Post
          Excellent Rom! Nice work!
          Thanks! Got some more speed tweaks on the way...

Comment

just flashed the .31 to my pmid701c.checking it out, pretty nice so far

Comment

Originally posted by morlog View Post
              just flashed the .31 to my pmid701c.checking it out, pretty nice so far
              Thanks! Ya, I noticed a pretty dramatic difference too-was kinda surprised...

Comment

Thanks! Ya, I noticed a pretty dramatic difference too-was kinda surprised...
                Yeah, the difference is pretty noticable. It was the first time I've ever flashed anything through a vm. Was a little weird but went along without a hitch after I figured out I had to tell the vm to use the tablet when I plugged it in, a little bit of cross armed button clicking kung foo action.

Comment

I've got to say that since I've flashed the new Elektricity 3.1 ROM on my PMID701c, I can't help but notice that my wifi is working a thousand times better. just before I flashed I was getting about 40% to 60% signal strength on my wifi connection and now its been staying steady between 80% and 100% in the same places.
                  Good work Elektric.
                  Last edited by morlog; 04-20-2013, 15:00. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by morlog View Post
                    I've got to say that since I've flashed the new Elektricity 3.1 ROM on my PMID701c, I can't help but notice that my wifi is working a thousand times better. just before I flashed I was getting about 40% to 60% signal strength on my wifi connection and now its been staying steady between 80% and 100% in the same places. Good work Elektric.
                    you're welcome! I'd like to say it was planned but it seems a byproduct of some (of my other internet) tweaks.....? hey, never look a gift horse in the mouth! P.S. Not a huge deal, but it's 'elektrik' not 'elektric' ;-)

Comment

Will this ROM work on a 701i-10

I'm using your 701i-10 v2 ROM (which works great). However, the 701i has always been extremely slow whel browsing the internet. I have tried every browser out there and have not found any that performs as one would expect. All the other programs work great on your V2 ROM but the browsers. Would loading your 701c v3 help with this problem (or even work on a 701i)? If not, any chance of a version for the 701i that incorporates the speedup you were able to do for the 701C v3?

Thanks, Bob

Comment

Originally posted by bob99 View Post
                        I'm using your 701i-10 v2 ROM (which works great). However, the 701i has always been extremely slow whel browsing the internet. I have tried every browser out there and have not found any that performs as one would expect. All the other programs work great on your V2 ROM but the browsers. Would loading your 701c v3 help with this problem (or even work on a 701i)? If not, any chance of a version for the 701i that incorporates the speedup you were able to do for the 701C v3?

Thanks, Bob
                        yep. your vesion is one of the ones I'll be working on. I have to fix init.d in all my ROMs and yours is in there (I uodate the apks and add the tweaks while I'm in there....patience :-)

Comment

Will this ROM work on a 701i-10

yep. your vesion is one of the ones I'll be working on. I have to fix init.d in all my ROMs and yours is in there (I uodate the apks and add the tweaks while I'm in there....patience :-)
                          Thanks Elektrik, you are doing great work, I'll wait for the 701i-10 version . If you need a tester let me know.

Thanks again for all your work on these ROMs.

Bob

Comment

will wait for .31 for the 701i-13

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
                              will wait for .31 for the 701i-13
                              Don't worry guys-I havrn't forgotten. just super dooper 'ooper' (my daughter's phrase) busy in the next month. will try to get them out when I can...

Comment

Been using the .31 rom for a week now and I'm really liking it. I had a few games that would get a little choppy or laggy before I flashed the .31 rom and now they are gone.

Props to elektrik

Comment

Working...
                                X