Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Transfer Apps From My PMID 4311 To My PMID 701i?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How Do I Transfer Apps From My PMID 4311 To My PMID 701i?

    There are some apps from some of the local tv stations that I want to download on my PMID 4311 and my PMID 701i. I got them downloaded fine on my PMID 4311. But on my PMID 701i, they refuse to download thru the Market or anywhere else. And sometimes they don't even show up in the Market either.

    So it hit me that I could transfer the apps from my PMID 4311 to my PMID 701i. I tried to do that but unfortunately I could not find the downloads of the on the 4311. Anyone know where they would be located on the 4311 so I can transfer them to the 701i? Thanks for any info.
    Tablets: Polaroid PMID 701i, PMID 4311, Zeki 10" tablet

    "God Loves You"- Arlo Guthrie

    #2
    Originally posted by cherylharrell1961 View Post
    There are some apps from some of the local tv stations that I want to download on my PMID 4311 and my PMID 701i. I got them downloaded fine on my PMID 4311. But on my PMID 701i, they refuse to download thru the Market or anywhere else. And sometimes they don't even show up in the Market either.

    So it hit me that I could transfer the apps from my PMID 4311 to my PMID 701i. I tried to do that but unfortunately I could not find the downloads of the on the 4311. Anyone know where they would be located on the 4311 so I can transfer them to the 701i? Thanks for any info.
    there are two places the files you download from the market are stored. using a file explorer, navigate eiher to the /system/app folder or the /data/app folder. your programs are there (it might be somewhat difficult at to determine which app is which because of how it's named, but if you're careful, you should be able to figure it out.) you should be able to copy them to your external sd card and the put the card in your receiving tablet & copy from there. let me know if you need more in depth instructions.
    https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks so much for the info. I will have to try that and see what happens.
      Tablets: Polaroid PMID 701i, PMID 4311, Zeki 10" tablet

      "God Loves You"- Arlo Guthrie

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by cherylharrell1961 View Post
        Thanks so much for the info. I will have to try that and see what happens.
        Np
        https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

        Comment


          #5
          Somewhat easier, but most likely same result - Use 'backup' function in ES File Explorer or File Expert and .apk is stored in a directory on SD card. Copy these .apks (or move card) and install from the .apk on the other tablet.

          I use WiFi File Transfer for transfereing files - slicker than a cable.

          Comment


            #6
            I'll have to try that temporarily copying the files to my moms computer. And then moving them to the other tablet.
            Tablets: Polaroid PMID 701i, PMID 4311, Zeki 10" tablet

            "God Loves You"- Arlo Guthrie

            Comment


              #7
              I don't know it works on your devices or not, I used to transfer data between android phones with mobile transfer program. Maybe you can try it?
              Last edited by weixiao; 08-30-2016, 18:40.

              Comment


                #8
                Transfer files from one phone to another couldn't be easier with a phone transfer program. Simply open it, connect both the phones to your computer and click start transfer. Phone numbers, photos, songs, videos and other media files are moved to your new phone.
                Last edited by Loie; 06-28-2017, 18:05.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hi to all ,

                  best is to copy Android/data/obb Folder to SD , TitaniumBackup to SD ,

                  delete the AndroidFolder on new Device , Copy AF to new Device and

                  restore TB , if other CPU clean Dalvik & Cache after copy and restart .

                  hope it helps

                  gefattern

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                    Hi to all ,

                    best is to copy Android/data/obb Folder to SD , TitaniumBackup to SD ,

                    delete the AndroidFolder on new Device , Copy AF to new Device and

                    restore TB , if other CPU clean Dalvik & Cache after copy and restart .

                    hope it helps

                    gefattern
                    I'd recommend gefattern's method (of using TitaniumBackup)
                    https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X