[ROM][ICS] Elektricity ROM - PMID4311

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trae View Post
    Hey, I seen that the Polaroid site has a new update available with the fix for the TS; do you think you can rebuild your ROM with the TS fix included?
    Yes and no. I can technically do it, but honestly, Polaroid has two different types of PMID4311's (at least it is suspected) so I would run the risk of breaking one to fix the other. If you know the specific file, you could just use an ADB connection and copy it in manually.
    https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
      Yes and no. I can technically do it, but honestly, Polaroid has two different types of PMID4311's (at least it is suspected) so I would run the risk of breaking one to fix the other. If you know the specific file, you could just use an ADB connection and copy it in manually.
      How do I go about doing that? It shouldn't be a problem. I noticed that the new update is already rooted too.

Comment

Originally posted by trae View Post
        How do I go about doing that? It shouldn't be a problem. I noticed that the new update is already rooted too.
        sure- You obviously need ADB installed (part of the android dev kit or downloadable in various forms on the web). connect the tab via usb while it's on (and run the appropriate adb commands) and voila!
        https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

adb commands

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
          sure- You obviously need ADB installed (part of the android dev kit or downloadable in various forms on the web). connect the tab via usb while it's on (and run the appropriate adb commands) and voila!

what would be the adb command to flash the .img file and what mode does the tablet need to be in?
          (What if it doesnt boot all the way?)

I cant seem to get Windows to see the device so Livesuit isnt working. I think I can do the img file in Linux using adb but I'm not sure how to set that up.

thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
          X