Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polaroid P7200 Finless ROM version 1.4 now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom ROM Compatability with PMID01C/ PMID701C

Is the PTAB7200 the same as a PMID01C/ PMID701C? The latter is what is currently on sale at Big Lots.

Comment

I do not know. Sorry.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Works great!!!

Hi Bob,
        I have installed your ROM V1.4 on my PTAB7200, it works great and awesome job man!

Thanks,
        Ram

Comment

Excuse my stupidity, but what does installing the ROM do to the tablet?

Comment

I was wondering if this the same thing as a PTAB7200, the website said the model number was PMID01C,
            http://www.biglots.com/browseDepartm...ectronics/7138 Hope someone can help.

Comment

Originally posted by Android_n00b View Post
              I was wondering if this the same thing as a PTAB7200, the website said the model number was PMID01C,
              http://www.biglots.com/browseDepartm...ectronics/7138 Hope someone can help.

No, there is four different Polaroid Tablets.
              here is the polaroid support user guides. Check out pictures

Official updates page with all devices

PMID700 - Latest version 2.4
              PMID701C - No updates available
              PMID4300 - No updates available
              PTAB7200 - Latest version 2.4

available update download page

I've seen on **** ads for 701 with pictures of the 700. Maybe PMID01c is misprint of PMID701c.

EDIT - I clicked your link, that is the PMID701c. It is somewhat similar to the pmid700 but a different key layout and tv out. I would not use a different rom. If anyone has this 701c they can pull the rom off and give to finless so he could root and maybe optimize. Here is the tutorial.

Comment

7200 ROM Finless

Can someone explain why when I try to download Finless 7200 ROM why I get default to this page

I do have Account on Freaktab.com. I need to download the latest ROM Finless has posted.

Comment

7200 Finless ROM

Can someone explain why when I try to download Finless 7200 ROM why I get default to this page

I do have Account on Freaktab.com. I need to download the latest ROM Finless has posted.

Also is the the new PMID701c can be flashed like the PTAB7200?

Originally posted by rkurupati View Post
                  Hi Bob,
                  I have installed your ROM V1.4 on my PTAB7200, it works great and awesome job man!

Thanks,
                  Ram

Comment

Originally posted by rkurupati View Post
                    Hi Bob,

Thanks,
                    Ram
                    http://video.freaktab.com/?subpath=f..._market344.zip

Comment

What you need to do is enter your username and password but before you log in make sure you select the small box remember me . Now login and you will be able to download

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk
                      Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
                      <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
                      <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
                      <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
                      https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
                      </form>

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
                        What you need to do is enter your username and password but before you log in make sure you select the small box remember me . Now login and you will be able to download

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk

Thanks that worked. Strange you have to save password though?

Comment

Bob, any more development on new Roms for the PTAB7200? Any way to port ICS to it? Seems like all the focus went to the PMID701C and PMID701I. The 7200 still needs some lovin' too . . .

Thanks for all of your tremendous efforts, BTW.

Comment

Completely New

So I am brand new to the whole 'rooting' process. And when I say brand new, I mean right out of the box! I have an HTC Evo Shift I've been looking for ways to root but that just seems like a NIGHTMARE and that's not the point... I downloaded the file provided, and read the ReadMe First. And I couldn't get past the first half where I need to install the driver. Because when I stick a pin in the reset hole and release, it just powers back on and my computer recognizes the tablet every time. I guess what I'm asking is how do I send my PTAB7200 into recovery mode? Since I'm assuming that's what I am supposed to be doing?

Comment

downloading issues

whenever I click the link to download the lastest rom it redirects me to the main forum page and it doesn't download the file I also have a account and I clicked remember me and still no luck! Please help me with this issue or can someone upload this to another server like mediafire

Comment

Working...
                              X