• Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuck on recovery mode PMID703C, cant use bootloader

good day!!

i hope im posting this on the right place

i have this device

POLAROID PMID703C

is stuck on recovery mode, meaning that everytime i turn it on, it will show the polaroid logo and then goes to recovery mode everytime.
    i tried to follow this guide to reflash the ROM

http://southerntelecom.com/polaroids..._pmid703C.html

everything is good untill i have to power on my device so my pc can recognize it to flash mode (boot loader mode), i press the keys that im supposed to, but it just goes to recovery again
    i have tried other combinations, but no response.
    i have tried with phoenix software, but im not sure if it does complete, since it says it finishes but when i put the sd on my device it just doesnt work, still goes straight to recovery mode. and on my pc ( tried laptop too) the micro sd shows as empty, it makes a partition tho, but is an empty one.

is there a diferent combination i should try?
    is there a way to push my .IMG, via adb sideload?
    or how do i change my .IMG to .ZIP so i can flash it that way??

i found this thread, but it doesnt work for me either

http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...ix?view=stream

any help would be appreciatted, thank you!!!

Originally posted by geekyx View Post
    everything is good untill i have to power on my device so my pc can recognize it to flash mode (boot loader mode), i press the keys that im supposed to, but it just goes to recovery again
    i have tried other combinations, but no response.
    i have tried with phoenix software, but im not sure if it does complete, since it says it finishes but when i put the sd on my device it just doesnt work, still goes straight to recovery mode. and on my pc ( tried laptop too) the micro sd shows as empty, it makes a partition tho, but is an empty one.
    Have you tried flashing my ROM? Also, flash the device without the SD. Leave the SD out until you actually reach the 'desktop'.

https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

thank you for responding elektrik
      i was trying the stock ROM, then i started trying yours, but same result.

im actually trying to get your ROM installed now, since i see all the fixes you have placed on it.

yes i tried it with no SD on it
      i have tried it with different windows versions, and different computers ( windows 7, windows 8 windows 10) but same result.
      is there a way to change the .ROM format to zip?
      cause i tried to push it via adb sideload, but it gives me error

the main problem when flashing, is like if it wouldnt register the keys being pressed to acces to bootloader
      it just goes to recovery mode again,,, or is there a way to flash a custom recovery via adb??

the volume and return keys do work, cause when im on the recovery i can move and select options with them

any other ideas??

thank you very much for helping!!!

Comment

Working...
      X