X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    OK...I flashed the update available here:
    http://southerntelecom.com/a10/index.html

And now I have no WIFI It says it is "Turning WiFi on..." but it never does???

Anybody???
    Did you reformat or just run the update? I have 2 A/S10's and reformated 1 and updated the other. They both work fine. Reran the Impactor to get back root which worked fine as well.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Come on, there has to be someone who can steer me in the right direction? I have tried searching but no one talks about pulling the STOCK ROM they just talk about the MODDED ROMs.

Does your current ROM have the Google apps installed? If the Google apps are installed the device is probably running the ROM being offered on southern-telcos site.. If that is the case - you can download the stock ROM from there.. And there would be no purpose in pulling anything from the device..

Comment

Polaroid A10 Stock ROM

The Polaroid site offers a download for the A10...I downloaded it and flashed it but I still did not get my WiFi back and when I boot up I still get the S-10 Logo screen???

As I said before I have another of these tablets I can PULL files from but do not know how to put them all together again to create a flashable .img file.

Still ....

Help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

First I would need to know exactly which folders and files to PULL from the good tablet then I will need to know how to put them all together into a valid .img file.

Sorry to be such a Noobe...

Comment

Polaroid A10 Stock ROM

The Polaroid site offers a download for the A10...I downloaded it and flashed it but I still did not get my WiFi back and when I boot up I still get the S-10 Logo screen???

As I said before I have another of these tablets I can PULL files from but do not know how to put them all together again to create a flashable .img file.

Still ....

Help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

First I would need to know exactly which folders and files to PULL from the good tablet then I will need to know how to put them all together into a valid .img file.

Sorry to be such a Noobe...

BTW Using Windows 7 PC

Comment

Polaroid S10...root???

I sent you a private message..

Sent from Tapatalk for iPhone

Comment

Working...
            X