POLOROID diamond 8 mid0818

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POLOROID diamond 8 mid0818

this comes from LAZADA philippines and its too slow i want to root it, i dont care if its void the warranty, i just want to make it smooth to touch, i cant see any ROM to update it its only ICS. i do played zombie tsunami but became slow..... what do i need to do

Originally posted by 3rshhh View Post
    this comes from LAZADA philippines and its too slow i want to root it, i dont care if its void the warranty, i just want to make it smooth to touch, i cant see any ROM to update it its only ICS. i do played zombie tsunami but became slow..... what do i need to do
    Honestly, I'd start by posting as much of the specifications of the tablet that you know (cpu, memory amount, etc.). Then I'd check to find if there's a factory/stock ROM that perhaps can be modified (the Polaroid website in the U.S. is different for other countries, so yours is not listed), THEN I'd start researching how to root, etc. here and on Google-there's plenty of information on that available to be sure.

That's at least a start. Perhaps someone will pick up ROM development for you....
    https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

thnks for the reply

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
      Honestly, I'd start by posting as much of the specifications of the tablet that you know (cpu, memory amount, etc.). Then I'd check to find if there's a factory/stock ROM that perhaps can be modified (the Polaroid website in the U.S. is different for other countries, so yours is not listed), THEN I'd start researching how to root, etc. here and on Google-there's plenty of information on that available to be sure.

That's at least a start. Perhaps someone will pick up ROM development for you....

the model number is MID0818
      android ver. 4.0.4
      baseband ver 1.5_130412
      kernel ver 3.08+ inet_hgb@supperFAE #69
      Fri May 3 11:17:41 CST 2013

Build number A13_8V_m805BV_1305021.20130504

PLS do hope someone can tell me how to upgrade by the way i unlocked already the ROOT

Comment

the model number is MID0818
        android ver. 4.0.4
        baseband ver 1.5_130412
        kernel ver 3.08+ inet_hgb@supperFAE #69
        Fri May 3 11:17:41 CST 2013

Build number A13_8V_m805BV_1305021.20130504

PLS do hope someone can tell me how to upgrade by the way i unlocked already the ROOT
        Sounds like it *might* be an Allwinner chip, but without a stock image and/or the actual tablet, I wouldn't ever be able to tell for sure.

Comment

Sounds like it *might* be an Allwinner chip, but without a stock image and/or the actual tablet, I wouldn't ever be able to tell for sure.
          Mr. electric tell me what to do how to gave you the IMG you want to see the rooting tool said that its already rooted but i dont see SUPER SU so what i did is ROOT unlocker now its rooted i have super SU and i want to change the rom so it can be smooth to touch and a bit faster thanks hope to hear from you soon

Comment

Mr. electric tell me what to do how to gave you the IMG you want to see the rooting tool said that its already rooted but i dont see SUPER SU so what i did is ROOT unlocker now its rooted i have super SU and i want to change the rom so it can be smooth to touch and a bit faster thanks hope to hear from you soon
            The URL below lists stock U.S. Polaroid ROM's, for our tablets here in the states. Your mission is to find the equivalent ;-)

Comment

The URL below lists stock U.S. Polaroid ROM's, for our tablets here in the states. Your mission is to find the equivalent ;-)

http://southerntelecom.com/polaroidsupport/firmware/

its only MID800 the one who is listed there im afraid to brick my tablet if i will try to choose this version

mine is MID00818

Comment

its only MID800 the one who is listed there im afraid to brick my tablet if i will try to choose this version

mine is MID00818
                You are misunderstanding-NONE of these images will work for yours.

*you* have to find the equivalent support site in Europe for your tablet. The URL I gave you was only an example.

Comment

hello ts im from Philippines too... ahm i also have the root access but unfortunately I have bricked my phone and it stucked in boot logo... i tried to install cwm recovery but i figured that it's not compatible with my tablet. i hope you or someone can help me providing recovery img or something.. thanks God bless!

Comment

Working...
                  X