Any interest in pmid705 anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any interest in pmid705 anymore?

A while back I posted that I was working on a cm10.2 rom for the polaroid pmid705, I have since finished the rom (a long time ago) and due to lack of time at home I never posted it for you guys, if there is any interest in this still please let me know and I will try and put it together for those interested as I don't want to leave you guys hanging. it wouldn't be a live suite img though as I am not sure how to do it, it would most likely be a cwm flashable zip (not a backup). ALSO if I did post it, I can guarantee that it boots, that everything mounts right and that the touchscreen and gyroscope sensors work right as well as screen rotation. But I cannot fully support/update it much as I am very busy at home right now. I basically came back across the stuff on my hard drive and wasn't sure if anyone was even still using this tablet anymore.

I'm willing to try it out.

Originally posted by johnpence View Post
    A while back I posted that I was working on a cm10.2 rom for the polaroid pmid705, I have since finished the rom (a long time ago) and due to lack of time at home I never posted it for you guys, if there is any interest in this still please let me know and I will try and put it together for those interested as I don't want to leave you guys hanging. it wouldn't be a live suite img though as I am not sure how to do it, it would most likely be a cwm flashable zip (not a backup). ALSO if I did post it, I can guarantee that it boots, that everything mounts right and that the touchscreen and gyroscope sensors work right as well as screen rotation. But I cannot fully support/update it much as I am very busy at home right now. I basically came back across the stuff on my hard drive and wasn't sure if anyone was even still using this tablet anymore.
    I just pulled my PMID705 out of the drawer and was wondering if anyone had anything for it.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpence View Post
      Mine's been sitting on my desk. I've been waiting forever to put TWRP/CWM and CM10.x on it.

Comment

i as well would like to try it did you post it?

Comment

Working...
        X