Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Not Found Device!" on Livesuit... Anyone have this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Not Found Device!" on Livesuit... Anyone have this?

I'm stuck in a bootloop and would like to reflash back to stock. Ive downloaded shawn's stock image and i have livesuit from the same thread. The drivers are installed.. when I hold menu and plug USB in, my tab is recognized as an ADB interface device... But Im unable to get livesuit to detect it.... Ive tried it on a different computer (32 bit vista) to the same result...

Are you sure you installed the correct drivers on the 32 bit machine? Unless you forced the drivers to the computer via SuperOneClick, for a 64-bit machine you will have a problem with Livesuit

Comment

on the 32 bit machine i installed the drivers that came with livesuit... forced them on my 64 bit with superoneclick.... they show up as what theyre intended to, but the software doesnt see them...

Comment

Also tried using ver 1.07 of livesuit with the same results.....

Comment

I posted my first comment while installing livesuit, that was linked in the first post, I couldn't get it to work, I found another version here:

Looks like it just installed Shawns 701c ICS rom, booting now...hope it helps

Edit I'm running Win 7 Ultimate 64bit
          Last edited by jtintle; 04-29-2012, 23:50. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Originally posted by ratjr15 View Post
            I'm stuck in a bootloop and would like to reflash back to stock. Ive downloaded shawn's stock image and i have livesuit from the same thread. The drivers are installed.. when I hold menu and plug USB in, my tab is recognized as an ADB interface device... But Im unable to get livesuit to detect it.... Ive tried it on a different computer (32 bit vista) to the same result...

I run livesuite first and select the image I want loaded on my tablet. Then I press and hold power and the menu button together for about 30-45 seconds. Next plug in the usb cable. You will hear a usb device connect and livesuite should automatically start working. It will prompt you and ask if you want to format the device or just flash. I just flash. When its finished it pops up a window that looks like an error message, you hear the usb device disconnect and your tablet restarts.

Hope this helps.

Comment

By the way...

You did see the video I posted on youtube I assume.

The procedure we are following is here:http://www.cidtux.com/1/post/2012/1/how-to-flashupgrade-onda-vx580wvx610w-deluxe-to-android-ice-cream-sandwich-403-fir...

The biggest things I have noticed are you must remove any SD cards. The tablet must be off when you plug it in after you have Live Suite ready. The easiest way I have found to make sure is if you have the tablet plugged in to the USB and hit the power button, usually 20-30 seconds, you will hear the microsoft USB disconnected sound. now it is off. Now try unplugging the USB, load up Livesuite (I think I have been using the Version 1.07 that was packaged up with the Onda firmwares) and start the procedure.

Comment

With the Livesuit package, I linked earlier in this thread, I pressed the menu button while plugging in the usb, and it worked like a charm. The pack I used had the 64bit drivers with it, so that was probably what did it. Anyways, I got Shawn's ICS ROM, running on my 701c..

Comment

U guys are amazing!! TY Jtint! That ver of driver was the fix!

Comment

Great

Glad to here you got the prob solved.

Comment

Had the same problem, I had to go into device manager and show hidden devices and remove several different USB drivers related to the 701c and ADB. Once I did that I used the 1.07 version of livesuite and Now I have ICS on my 701c. Thanks again for all the hard work Guys.

Comment

How to fix livesuit install root enumerated driver add Device fail

Comment

Working...
                        X