Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do I get the google market on my 701i???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do I get the google market on my 701i???

I just bought this tablet, i think it's great that it comes with ICS and i can get the amazon appstore, but i really want to get the google play market and acouple of other apps,how di I do this. KEEP IN MIND I'M A TOTAL NOOB ON THIS MATTER!!

Originally posted by thefreak75 View Post
    I just bought this tablet, i think it's great that it comes with ICS and i can get the amazon appstore, but i really want to get the google play market and acouple of other apps,how di I do this. KEEP IN MIND I'M A TOTAL NOOB ON THIS MATTER!!
    Try Justin's method. It works well.

Just picked one up yesterday for $99.99 Very impressive so far Here are the specs ICS 4.0.3 (Fully rooted out of the box) 7" tablet 512 DDR3 RAM (307mb user available) Arm Cortex 8 1Ghz Graphics Open GL ES2.0/3D game support Screen 800 by 480...

Comment

Originally posted by chuckr01 View Post
      Try Justin's method. It works well.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post25440440
      Thanks chuck, I will try it then.

Comment

Thanks a bunch chuckr, did it and got the market and everything, works great!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cool

Thanks a bunch chuckr, did it and got the market and everything, works great!!!!!!!!
          Great, thank Justin too. Do you get any "stopped" errors when you shut down completely and then reboot? I think this is an issue with mine from other attempts but I'm curious.

Comment

Nope everything went smoothly without any problem. So far so good!

Sent from my Polaroid PMID701i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Mine is working fine now too!

Nope everything went smoothly without any problem. So far so good!

Sent from my Polaroid PMID701i using Tapatalk 2
              I reinstalled the firmware and then installed Google Play, Flash, etc and now everything is working fine.

Comment

Working...
              X