Slacker Radio on 7001i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slacker Radio on 7001i

Slacker is a mess on this device. The play button only fast-forwards to the next song. the Forward button does nothing....and it never plays. It always sets on 0:00/n:nn

I am a paid subscriber to Slacker, as I like it so much better than Pandora, and one of the reasons I purchased this device.

Could someone else please try this?

And by chance, if this is already a known issue, please explain.

Thx
    Jim
    ---
    Ainol Novo 7 Elf II Dual Core
    Milestone (Droid) - Chevy SS GB ROM
    Milestone X - Rooted Stock GB ROM

Originally posted by Lexridge View Post
    Slacker is a mess on this device. The play button only fast-forwards to the next song. the Forward button does nothing....and it never plays. It always sets on 0:00/n:nn

I am a paid subscriber to Slacker, as I like it so much better than Pandora, and one of the reasons I purchased this device.

Could someone else please try this?

And by chance, if this is already a known issue, please explain.

Thx
    Wow, weird-I have slacker running flawlessly on 701C-that said I have only cached the station and tried to play it that way (not live Radio). Is your problem with the streaming, cache, both?
    https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
      Wow, weird-I have slacker running flawlessly on 701C-that said I have only cached the station and tried to play it that way (not live Radio). Is your problem with the streaming, cache, both?
      I have tried this too, after reading your comment. Tried both streaming and cached. Same result. WTF?

I have a 701i. Maybe that is enough of a difference. Are you running ICS on your 701C? I have heard of others having problems with ICS on different tablets.
      Jim
      ---
      Ainol Novo 7 Elf II Dual Core
      Milestone (Droid) - Chevy SS GB ROM
      Milestone X - Rooted Stock GB ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Lexridge View Post
        I have tried this too, after reading your comment. Tried both streaming and cached. Same result. WTF?

I have a 701i. Maybe that is enough of a difference. Are you running ICS on your 701C? I have heard of others having problems with ICS on different tablets.
        I'm not running ICS because I was originally worried about TV out ( I wanted to stream netflix movies on the TV at home)...but given the fact that I have the netflix choppiness problem others are having, I may give ICS a go.

BTW, I *did* notice an occasional breakup of audio on Slacker in cached mode, so I got the "SD Speed Increase by Diego Stamigni" on the market and that fixed my choppy audio issue-that might help you. set the cache to 2048.
        https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Working...
        X