Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finless ROM V1.4 - Full Root, Full Google Play store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not know why. I will try to test this and see if I can find out why. Possible a play store bug?

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thanks!

Hi Finless,

Now my youtube works!

Thanks four your effort!

Jonsky

Comment

installed 1.4

o
        Originally posted by Finless View Post
        Hello again all you Ramos W13Pro users!

This ROM is the same as my 1.2 and 1.3 ROM except it is made from the Stock Ramos ROM from 8/23. My test shows so far so good for me! I did not have to add my WiFi fix to this one at all.

Like my 1.3, I removed the version check on the update script. This will allow you to DOWNGRADE, UPGRADE, etc from any other ROMs you are currently running to this ROM with NO "assertion errors"! So it's been "freed" from BS version checks by me

I have also updated APP Injector and gave you ALL of the apps I removed as part of debloat like the live wallpapers, etc.

Also the FLASH11 patcher does work this time! The problem in 1.3 was the Ramos recovery.

OK enough babbling........

PLEASE READ THE README.TXT IN THE ROM KIT DOWNLOAD FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS!

Features:
        1) Fully Rooted! Not semi-rooted! This includes /system being mounted as Read/Write by default.
        It is using the latest ChainDD Superuser.apk and SU binary BUILT IN!
        2) Full Google Play store! I have patched the files to give full access to the Play Store.
        This means things like Google Chrome, etc show up now when you login!
        BUT... this does not mean all will work! I have not modified build.prop.
        You can if you wish to get even more compatability....
        3) It is debloated of bloat apps! I left only what I felt was needed.
        4) Some tweaks to allow full ADB access(root) and debugging and some other fixes I normally do on all ROMs.
        5) App Injector. While it is not installed it is in the ROM kit.
        I have supplied some APPs that on this date would not work when downloaded from Google Play!
        This includes a version of Youtube that will work on this ROM along with some other
        Google Apps that either do not show up or wont run on this ROM.

Here is the ROM download:

ROM -> Ramos W13Pro - Finless ROM 1.4 - Full Root and Full Gplay (150 megs)

The "working" Flash 11 patcher is already in the ROM kit download so this time no need to download another update. See the READ ME! Yes you do need to put this ZIP on SDcard and use the update app to install it! It is NOT built in the ROM as I cannot do that for some reason (flash fails as a system APP). It must be installed as a user data APP.

Enjoy,
        Bob

Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

Damo - Forum Moderator

Please Click the Donate Button

PS

If you are having trouble with the above link when using Tapatalk than here is the email link for donations below

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=ZYCM4NZ4J6F3G

Thank You

I recently
        installed finless 1.4 rom great performance , google play great, smooth rom, but i am having large trouble with flash player
        when i try to use flash player for more than 4 to 5 minutes sometimes almost 10 minutes the picture on flashplayer scrambles
        to one big distorted screen or splatchy, or flashplayer is erratic starting ,pausing ,skipping . i have tried to intall rom 7 or 8 times no difference . im new to doing this to ics is there some kind of fix for this i tried to reinstall the original rombut i seem to
        be missing something because only works on youtube i would appreciate any comments

Comment

Flash is always a problem. In fact it is being dropped for Android and PC. You will see that it is no longer on Google Play. They are going to stop supporting it and move to HTML 5.
          It's just too buggy and doesnt work well on Android. Some sites work well, other sites do not. It may have to do with how old the flash video or game is or something else. Bottom line it is going bye bye because of all these problems.

Bob

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            Hello again all you Ramos W13Pro users!

This ROM is the same as my 1.2 and 1.3 ROM except it is made from the Stock Ramos ROM from 8/23. My test shows so far so good for me! I did not have to add my WiFi fix to this one at all.

Like my 1.3, I removed the version check on the update script. This will allow you toth DOWNGRADE, UPGRADE, etc from any other ROMs you are currently running to this ROM with NO "assertion errors"! So it's been "freed" from BS version checks by me

I have also updated APP Injector and gave you ALL of the apps I removed as part of debloat like the live wallpapers, etc.

Also the FLASH11 patcher does work this time! The problem in 1.3 was the Ramos recovery.

OK enough babbling........

PLEASE READ THE README.TXT IN THE ROM KIT DOWNLOAD FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS!

Features:
            1) Fully Rooted! Not semi-rooted! This includes /system being mounted as Read/Write by default.
            It is using the latest ChainDD Superuser.apk and SU binary BUILT IN!
            2) Full Google Play store! I have patched the files to give full access to the Play Store.
            This means things like Google Chrome, etc show up now when you login!
            BUT... this does not mean all will work! I have not modified build.prop.
            You can if you wish to get even more compatability....
            3) It is debloated of bloat apps! I left only what I felt was needed.
            4) Some tweaks to allow full ADB access(root) and debugging and some other fixes I normally do on all ROMs.
            5) App Injector. While it is not installed it is in the ROM kit.
            I have supplied some APPs that on this date would not work when downloaded from Google Play!
            This includes a version of Youtube that will work on this ROM along with some other
            Google Apps that either do not show up or wont run on this ROM.

Here is the ROM download:

ROM -> Ramos W13Pro - Finless ROM 1.4 - Full Root and Full Gplay (150 megs)

The "working" Flash 11 patcher is already in the ROM kit download so this time no need to download another update. See the READ ME! Yes you do need to put this ZIP on SDcard and use the update app to install it! It is NOT built in the ROM as I cannot do that for some reason (flash fails as a system APP). It must be installed as a user data APP.

Enjoy,
            Bob

Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

Damo - Forum Moderator

Please Click the Donate Button

PS

If you are having trouble with the above link when using Tapatalk than here is the email link for donations below

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=ZYCM4NZ4J6F3G

Thank You
            but how does a person install HTML5 ON ICS

Comment

Thanks!

Hi men, thanks for the ROM, im from Argentina, I installed it and for now its working fine...

Comment

problem with youtube

thanks about great rom. just a small problem when i open youtube, an error message " unfortunately, youtube has stopped". cant resolve by clear cache, reboot

Comment

Hi and thanks for the ROM! I got my Ramos W13Pro today and installed your ROM to it right away. (Flashing with full erase.)

Otherwise it would seem to work fine, but somehow I can't download anything from Google Play... No matter what I try to download, it always gives me "Error - Error processing purchase. [DF-BPA-13]". (Haven't touched the settings except changed the time.) I'm quite new with these things, so have no idea what I should do or try now... :S

Thanks in advance! Greetings from Japan
                  Last edited by linnunhymy; 10-02-2012, 06:36.

Comment

Re: NEW- Finless ROM V1.4 - Full Root, Full Google Play store!

It your google that error code your will probably find a solution.
                    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Hello linnunhymy,

I have the same problem, If you changue the language system to English Play Store works fine.

Comment

thank you finless

I registered just to say thanks. I just got my w13pro 16gb today in coffee color. i love the weight and feel of this tablet. First thing I want to do is root this baby, and I was lucky enough to be brought here by a google search to find exactly what I was looking for. the iPad can kiss my @$$!

Comment

Originally posted by dominicanchu View Post
                          the iPad can kiss my @$$!

Soon my friend! The people taking the blue pill are not seeing what taking the red pill can do
                          Soon they will wake from thier expensive dream and see the matrix

Bob

Comment

W13 Pro serious problem

I need help. I tried to install a rom android 4.1 for W17 pro, i got it install the rom, but when given boot, the screen went black, no longer appears the symbol of branches w13 nor enter into recovery. The computer detects when I call and hang it appears only the external sd card. how can I revive it? Any windows program that I can install the rom on it?
                            Please help me.

Comment

After about a week of nonstop use, everything seems to be working great so far. Awesome battery life too!

Comment

Originally posted by cellorm View Post
                                I need help. I tried to install a rom android 4.1 for W17 pro, i got it install the rom, but when given boot, the screen went black, no longer appears the symbol of branches w13 nor enter into recovery. The computer detects when I call and hang it appears only the external sd card. how can I revive it? Any windows program that I can install the rom on it?
                                Please help me.
                                I am no expert on this matter, but I am confused about this post. Which tablet do you have? w17pro or w13pro? Have you tried to reinstall from recovery mode using a micro sd card?

Comment

Working...
                                X