Silicone case for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silicone case for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Is there a reputable retail outlet that sells silicone cases (or something like the otterbox defender) for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet? I guess because it only came out around April of this year, cases are hard to find.

In doing my own searching, I'm finding there seems to be none available. Some forums suggest using the case for the Tab 7.0 Plus, but there are conflicting messages about ports/cutouts lining up properly or the case not fitting right. Also, the only silicone cases I find for the 7.0 Plus seem to be cheaply made and sold on **** or Amazon marketplace.... I don't mind paying a little more if it's a good case (the tablet is for my boys age 2 & 4, so it's got to be very well protected from drops).

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
    Is there a reputable retail outlet that sells silicone cases (or something like the otterbox defender) for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet? I guess because it only came out around April of this year, cases are hard to find.

In doing my own searching, I'm finding there seems to be none available. Some forums suggest using the case for the Tab 7.0 Plus, but there are conflicting messages about ports/cutouts lining up properly or the case not fitting right. Also, the only silicone cases I find for the 7.0 Plus seem to be cheaply made and sold on **** or Amazon marketplace.... I don't mind paying a little more if it's a good case (the tablet is for my boys age 2 & 4, so it's got to be very well protected from drops).
    Did you check Best Buy? I hate shopping there but they seem to have a great deal of support for this tab.
    "May the Schwartz be with you"

Comment

Originally posted by Gamer819 View Post
      Did you check Best Buy? I hate shopping there but they seem to have a great deal of support for this tab.
      I did. I checked their webpage first, and then went in there just in case their webpage wasn't accurate. They did have several cases available, but all of them were the leather fold over style. I'm looking for either a silicone bumper that surrounds the back/sides, or something like the otterbox defender series.

For the sake of others that run into this thread, as of 7/18/2012, the Galazy Tab 7.0+ case seems to be the best bet, until more protective cases for the Tab 2 7.0 start showing up. Of the many threads I've read across several forums, the 7.0+ cases match up almost all the holes of the Tab 2 7.0 and it almost identical in dimensions. Some claim the fit is great, while a couple others claim the fit isn't quite as tight as they'd hoped... so I don't know for sure. I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and pick up one of those silicone cases on **** for the 7.0+ and hope for the best.

Comment

Re: Silicone case for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

PHONE SERVICE LIMITED is an Approved dealers, specialized in the distributors of Mobile phones,Laptops,Games,Mobile accessories,computer e.t.c. Our ... samsung cell phone chargers

Comment

Cell phone repair parts - Cell phone Accessories

how and where can i download and install samsung galaxy y s5360 usb data cable driver for window xp.
          samsung galaxy car dock

Comment

look here for silicone cases
            http://www.****.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40
            freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Working...
            X