Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Or Ipad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Or Ipad?

Once I've accrued more credit card points I can get either an Ipad Mini or this Samsung tablet:

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (Wi-Fi)

If this is the one I saw in Best Buy on Sun, then it is nice and lighweight and seemed to be fast. I am torn between getting this (if it is the one Best Buy had) or an Ipad. I see everyone and his brother using Ipads and they look neat. And they seem to have better battery life than Android. But am I am afraid they may not have free versions of all the programs I use in Android. Just wondering if folks have had experience with either one and could advise which might be best for me. And is this Samsung tablet the nice lightweight one I saw in Best Buy or is it a different one? Just wondering.
    Tablets: Polaroid PMID 701i, PMID 4311, Zeki 10" tablet

"God Loves You"- Arlo Guthrie

I got a 7ยดยด Tab 3 Lite (WiFi) and i must say its an awesome device. Not to big, not to small, plus its fast and verstatile. The kids also love it.

Comment

Sounds like a good one. Unfortunately they don't have the Samsung on their site anymore so I will have to get the Ipad.

Comment

several months ago I bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab from Amazon and I'm very satisfied

Comment

To bad the credit card points site doesn't have it listed anymore. So I will have to get the Ipad. it's taking forever to get enough points to get the Ipad.

Comment

Working...
          X