Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cphannaford View Post
    Hey,

I followed Finless over from Helifreak. I have the Samsung 10.1 16G WIFI.
    Ditto.

Mine had some odd failure where the screen stopped responding to my inputs and started getting "ghost" inputs randomly, like someone was just tapping randomly on the screen. Because of this I got to find out how good Samsung's CS was.

It was great

They paid shipping and repaired it without any question. Just figured I would put that in there as a major plus for the Samsung tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Moktor View Post
      Ditto.

Mine had some odd failure where the screen stopped responding to my inputs and started getting "ghost" inputs randomly, like someone was just tapping randomly on the screen. Because of this I got to find out how good Samsung's CS was.

It was great

They paid shipping and repaired it without any question. Just figured I would put that in there as a major plus for the Samsung tabs.
      That sounds like customer service the 200 dollar tablet makers would have a hard time competing against. Thank you for sharing your experience. We have a lot of Samsung products ourselves, washer/dryer/refrigerator and glad to hear the info.

Comment

Well here in the US the Arnova support has been good (it is actually Archos). My Boss bought a 10 G2 and the screen went out about 3 weeks later. She called up Archos in the US, they issued her a RMA, she sent it back and 2 weeks later had a new one. So the customer support for Archos/Arnova here in the US is good.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
          Well here in the US the Arnova support has been good (it is actually Archos). My Boss bought a 10 G2 and the screen went out about 3 weeks later. She called up Archos in the US, they issued her a RMA, she sent it back and 2 weeks later had a new one. So the customer support for Archos/Arnova here in the US is good.

Bob
          For how little they cost, that is AWESOME to hear Bob.

Comment

Working...
          X