Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skyworth skypad A703 Tablet (How to find firmware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattman65
    replied
    Originally posted by screen-ex View Post
    thanks

try this one here to root your tablet . if this don't work my friend i don't know .

Leave a comment:

• screen-ex
    replied
    Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
    my friend sometimes the root tools do not work on all devices .

i have used it on a few different tablets and done just fine . and i have not found any frimware for your tablet anywhere .

let me get to the shop and i will send you a link to another root tool that might work
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• tattman65
    replied
    How do i find the firmware? by the i tried the that you gave to me it`s not working

my friend sometimes the root tools do not work on all devices .

i have used it on a few different tablets and done just fine . and i have not found any frimware for your tablet anywhere .

let me get to the shop and i will send you a link to another root tool that might work

Leave a comment:

• screen-ex
    replied
    how to know the firmware

How do i find the firmware? by the i tried the that you gave to me it`s not working

Leave a comment:

• tattman65
    replied
    CPU: Cortex A9 up to 1.2Ghz
    LCD: 7 inches
    RAM: 512MB DDR3
    Flash : 4GB Nand Flash
    Camera: F:0.3M
    Network: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n

is there a firmware that compatible in any so that if i rooted that device so that i have a backup that..thanks in advance who can help

hey , you should be just fine rooting your tablet without worry. try this here i have used it to root several devices on ics and jb . sorry i have not seen any firmware for your tablet .

How to root Android devices running on Android 4.0 IceCream Sandwich or Android 4.1 or 4.2 Jelly Bean easily using the Superoneclick script. Easy way to root android phones and tablets.

Leave a comment:

• Skyworth skypad A703 Tablet (How to find firmware)

CPU: Cortex A9 up to 1.2Ghz
    LCD: 7 inches
    RAM: 512MB DDR3
    Flash : 4GB Nand Flash
    Camera: F:0.3M
    Network: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n

is there a firmware that compatible in any so that if i rooted that device so that i have a backup that..thanks in advance who can help
Working...
X