Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N70S Bricked ?

I'm new here and i want say Hello

Today I download Vido (Yuandao) N70S RileyROM 1.7 and with RKAndoridTool v1.35 I upgraded the firmware. All went fine... But now, the tablet won't start. Black screen. I Connect via usb to PC and nothin..
    Is there a chance of repair or is perma bricked ?

Thanks for all your help

No, it shouldn't be. You just have a device that isn't compatible with that particular firmware. Yuandao put out several different versions of the tablet...with multiple firmware differences (I kind of lost track of how many).

After pressing the reset button to turn off your tablet, you can get back into flash mode manually to reflash a different version. I think it's volume + and power at the same time.

Here's the link to Yuandao's firmware page. Just find the firmware that goes with the serial number on your device. You will need to use the RKBatchTool to flash their factory firmware.

Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      No, it shouldn't be. You just have a device that isn't compatible with that particular firmware. Yuandao put out several different versions of the tablet...with multiple firmware differences (I kind of lost track of how many).

After pressing the reset button to turn off your tablet, you can get back into flash mode manually to reflash a different version. I think it's volume + and power at the same time.

Here's the link to Yuandao's firmware page. Just find the firmware that goes with the serial number on your device. You will need to use the RKBatchTool to flash their factory firmware.

http://www.yuandaocn.com/download.aspx

i am having the same exact problem. after flashed, device cant power on. black screen. cant get into flash mode.
      tried volume+ and power. tried volume+ and plug usb. but still cant power up.

Comment

If you find out which firmware works on your tablet...based on the serial number at the above link, I would be happy to make you a rooted ROM.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

battery drain

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          If you find out which firmware works on your tablet...based on the serial number at the above link, I would be happy to make you a rooted ROM.
          hi,

thanks for the offer. i managed to recover my tablet. i flashed with one of many firmwares i found when i was desperately wanted to recover my tab. i cant remember where i downloaded that fw. i think it is from the manufacturer's website/forum.

also, i managed to root the tab with one of the method i found in the net.

now, my biggest issue is battery drain. the tab's battery drops 1-2% every minute when i am using it. even worst if i have wifi turned on. it will drop 2-3% every minute! if i am not using it (screen and wifi off), it only drops less than 5% in few hours.

you have any idea to fix the battery drain?

attached tablet version details.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X