This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I tried the default parameter file edited to 69A100, still blank screen (then edited to 63A000, calculated from the other files)
    I tried using parameter4, parameter8 as well.
    All the same, after recovery (format /data ...) comes the blank screen.

Comment

Re: Vido (Yuandao) N90 FHD RK3066 RileyROM 1.0

Well it doesn't seem to be that. It must be something in boot.Img

Let me see if I can find the stock boot.img to try.

Sent from my M5
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Here...download this boot.img file. Rename the one you have, something else, and rename this one boot.img and reflash. See if it works.

Thanks for troubleshooting BTW...I don't have one of these tablets to test.

Now the only thing you won't have is init.d support if we have to stick with this boot.img. It also contains a kernel, so you will see the Yuandao boot logo.

Download
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          Here...download this boot.img file. Rename the one you have, something else, and rename this one boot.img and reflash. See if it works.
          Download
          With this boot.img it boots. haven't tested the rest of the functionality, yet.

Comment

Vido (Yuandao) N90 FHD RK3066 RileyROM 1.0

Ok. It will be next week, but when I get back from vacation, I will try to redo to custom boot.img.

Thanks for testing. You should have all functionality of the rom except init.d support now.

Randy
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

This one is working fine.
              Thanks !

Comment

No boot

Tried your rom and it flashed ok.
                But when it boots it only writes a few lines then I get the broken android icon.
                Checked the readme and it states that this rom is only for N70S.

Comment

That was a typo in the readme file. This ROM is for the N90 FHD.

However, unlike a lot of brands, Yuandao changes certain components in the production line. If you look at the Yuandao site, you will see different firmware based on different serial number series'. While I made this ROM for the firmware at the time, it may not be compatible for your tablet, because they may have changed something (video, wifi, touch screen, bluetooth, etc).

That's why I simply quit doing ROM's for Yuandao tablets, lately. First of all, I would have to do multiple ROM's for the same tablet, and then try to explain which serial numbers they go with. I make exception if I get a request.

If you give me your serial number, I can see if I can make a ROM specific to your serial number series.
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Working...
                  X