This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vido (Yuandao) N90 FHD RK3188 RileyROM 1.2

This is a ROM for the Vido (Yuandao) N90 FHD RK3188 tablet. It is based on the official Vido firmware released on 6/27/13. This is the first release with Android version 4.2.2 for this tablet. Enjoy!!!!!

This ROM is for the 3188 version. If you flash it to a 3066 version you WILL brick your tablet.

This ROM is rooted with Google Play Store fixes and 2gb user app space with init.d support.

You now have a choice of whether to have 2, 4, 6, or 8 gb user app space. In the RileyROM folder select the parameter file you wish to use. The default parameter file is 2 gb. If you want one of the other's, just rename parameter...parameter2, then rename the selected file parameter, then flash.

Here is the link to the download:

Download

If this is the first time you are flashing one of our ROM's, you may encounter some challenges in installing Windows drivers. Please download this First Time User Guide to help you throught the process:

Download

Thanks to Tattman65 for providing the fantastic boot graphics
    Thanks to Petrus for his Reboot app
    Thanks to the entire Freaktab Team for the support.

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!!
    Last edited by rrileypm; 07-13-2013, 21:19.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Hi Riley,

The kernal.img file is missing from the package. Pls help add it in.

Comment

Sorry...my bad.

I'll make a post when it is finished uploading.

This is one of those ROMs that didn't come with a kernel.img...I had to extract it from the boot.img.
      Randy
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Uploading now.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Donate here

Comment

It's done...please let me know how it goes.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Donate here

Comment

Thanks. It is working now. Got rid of all those Chinese apps.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

We aim to please.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

First time user link

Hi Riley,
                the link to the first time user pdf fails. any chance of a relink?
                cheers

Comment

Just download one of my more recent ROMs. It will be in the zip file.

Sorry, I'm mobile today and can't fix the link.

Sent from my M6pro using Tapatalk
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Working...
                  X