Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, I have a n101 1 and I put the finless rom 2.1 (android 4.2.2 I think) but bluetooth not working, it's normal? is there a way to play bluetooth in this tablet??
    regards

Comment

I'm afraid not. This ROM was created from the Aussiepad port which didn't have bluetooth support. While it did solve some problems with battery consumption and performance...the bluetooth support was left out.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

thanks, could you sugest a rom with reasonable speed and bluetooth support??
        model n101-I
        regards

Comment

I'm not sure of any. I don't recall ever using bluetooth from my N101...which is now dead. The battery quit charging on me.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

thanks again, I supose I should use a official rom
            regards

Comment

The tablet yaundao n101II is no longer starting

2.1 ROM version for the Yuandao N101 (original) featuring Android 4.2.2 tablet.

Good evening!
              I did the procedures you mentioned, however, something I did wrong. The tablet yaundao n101II is no longer starting, nor is being recognized your drive on PC. I tried to install other drives, even this attempt he recognized, but gave error. Now do not recognize anything. You can help me with this

Comment

Your problem is that this ROM is made for the original N101-1, not the second version.

There are plenty of ROM's out there for the N101-2. Check Vondroid.

The battery died on my N101 several months ago.
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

The battery died

Thanks for the reply.
                  What is the solution, my PC does not recognize the tablet

Comment

I can't remember the exact combination of external keys to push...but on Pipo tablets...it is Esc and power to boot directly into flash mode. The N101 may require the reset button and power. Just try different combinations until you find it.
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

I have the 2.1 ROM installed on my Window N101, but I have problems with the movies. The are not displayed. The screen remains black. Is there a solution?
                      Last edited by kibo; 06-22-2015, 09:03.

Comment

Hi, the link is broken. Any chance someone can upload the file? (I already PMed OP) Currently running Finless/Rileyrom 1.9. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                        X