Computer Does Not Recognize Drives On Zeki Tablet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer Does Not Recognize Drives On Zeki Tablet

Got a new Zeki 10" tablet with credit card points. Tablet is nice but I am having a problem with it. When I plug it into the computer to transfer files and apps to it, the internal drive on it and my sd card are not recognized. It says please insert a disk into drive F ad please insert a disk into drive G.

Does this mean there is a problem with it? Or is it set up where you can't hook it to a computer to transfer stuff? Frustrating. Meantime I am also trying to research this online as well and see if any solutions com up there.
    Tablets: Polaroid PMID 701i, PMID 4311, Zeki 10" tablet

"God Loves You"- Arlo Guthrie

I looked up online to see what the problem was and I finally deduced what it was. With my Polaroid tablets, I think how you get the usb drive to come up is it automatically comes up with a thing asking if you want to turn the usb on and you click the button to turn it on. With the Zeki this does not pop up and you have to manually press on a usb icon on the tablet to get this to come up. Duh. Dumb me. I should've realized that the usb on thing was not coming up automatically. No wonder the usb was not coming up and I could not transfer files from the computer to the tablet. The usb has to be turned on manually. Man. I did get Market on it and some apps. It works fine on public wifi but won't connect to the wifi at home.

So now I gotta figure out how to get the Zeki tablet and my Polaroid PMID701i to connect to the wifi at home. Yikes. That's gonna be a hard one to fix I think. So far the Zeki is a nice tablet. It has a rear camera as well as a front one So you can take pics of something other than yourself. And it has a movie camera in it too. The cameras aren't the greatest due to no flash on them. Much better than the camera on my Polaroid PMID4311 which is just a front facing one. Now to fix the wifi issue and I'm all set.
    Tablets: Polaroid PMID 701i, PMID 4311, Zeki 10" tablet

"God Loves You"- Arlo Guthrie

Comment

Working...
    X