No announcement yet.

Beelink X2 H3 box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRIGTOP There is something wrong with image. I get an error when unzipping. Also gives an error when flashing with phoenix suite. Tried downloading 2 times and also tried phoenixcard method but all the same.

Comment

thanks TRIGTOP for the new firmware everything fine here and better picture quality for MHDtv app

Comment

Image is OK!
        md5sum :
        update_XII_v104k4_1080.rar
        08480dace8de6d170f258735f385ae2c
        md5sum:
        update_XII_v104k4_1080.img
        a382607dcc60b19fc317963b2896b796

Comment

Originally posted by DiZet View Post
          TRIGTOP There is something wrong with image. I get an error when unzipping. Also gives an error when flashing with phoenix suite. Tried downloading 2 times and also tried phoenixcard method but all the same.
          What are you using to extract the rar file? Maybe you should try to unzip it with something else.

Comment

Originally posted by DiZet View Post
            DiZet, Sorry.
            Please use winrar to unzip it. I will use winzip to package the image next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Haven View Post
              thanks TRIGTOP for the new firmware everything fine here and better picture quality for MHDtv app
              Hi Haven,
              Do you means 1080P UI has better picture quality for MHDtv ? I had tested it and the quality increase so little that I am not sure whether it is proper to release to you. Actually, Allwinner think this quality is H3's practical capacity.

Comment

yes TRIGTROP better than the old firmware

Comment

Hmmm... Tried with WinRAR and also get the error message. I will try to download one more time and see if it helps.

C:\Users\Dimon\Downloads\update_XII_v104k4_1080.ra r: Checksum error in update_XII_v104k4_1080.img. The file is corrupt
                  C:\Users\Dimon\Downloads\update_XII_v104k4_1080.ra r: Unexpected end of archive

Comment

Ok ! Finally got it working with the third download

Comment

Originally posted by TRIGTOP View Post
                      X2 new image for no brand system
                      Version: android4.4.2_104k4_1080p
                      Based on : 104k4
                      Built time: 20150724 14:56
                      Features: 1, UI resolution changed to 1080p ; 2 ,Android 4.4 UI as default UI and remove 720p MBOX UI; 3, Allwinner LOGO and root.
                      720p UI for the icons and fronts bigger than 1080p haha.
                      WOW, you are fast!! I am DL it right now and can't wait to install everything.

and here are the results:

(yes, i changed the post, since i easily got backup to work with kodi settings, and restored them with no problems)

update with phoenix went smooth. updating kodi settings also, i tried antutu video test and every file played, top #5 rating!

for those who say there is no visible difference in quality; i thaught that at first glance, but soon relized my mistake:
                      DON'T FORGET to SET 1080p60 in android options output to start with - because that was pre-set to 720p for obvious reasons.
                      now, everything is crisp and smooth as ever wanted!

thanks again TRIGTOP excellent work!!!!
                      compliments
                      Last edited by neek; 07-27-2015, 18:05.

Comment

With this being a 1080p kernel, if somebody switches to 720p for the UI in HDMI output mode settings, does it switch the UI to 720p or remain at 1080p regardless of what is chosen?
                        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by neek View Post

WOW, you are fast!! I am DL it right now and can't wait to install everything.

and here are the results:

(yes, i changed the post, since i easily got backup to work with kodi settings, and restored them with no problems)

update with phoenix went smooth. updating kodi settings also, i tried antutu video test and every file played, top #5 rating!

for those who say there is no visible difference in quality; i thaught that at first glance, but soon relized my mistake:
                          DON'T FORGET to SET 1080p60 in android options output to start with - because that was pre-set to 720p for obvious reasons.
                          now, everything is crisp and smooth as ever wanted!

thanks again TRIGTOP excellent work!!!!
                          compliments
                          excellent... will my draco H3 hw wifi work with this? Regardless I will try tonight... Thank you TRIGTOP in advance.

So I tried it, it looks very nice and crisp, however I doesn't support wifi hw on draco card. Therefore I'm going back to Draco's 1080p image.
                          Last edited by amd7674; 07-28-2015, 02:05.

Comment

it works on the cs199 but I still have problems with KODI! any ways to fix the kodi ?

Comment

Originally posted by whatabody View Post
                              it works on the cs199 but I still have problems with KODI! any ways to fix the kodi ?
                              what problems?

Does your your wifi works? Is there a way to make wifi work on my draco H3 or it is totally different NIC chipset?

Comment

The Draco H3 uses a Broadcom AP6212.

Not sure about the X2.
                                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X