X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for reply, superceleron.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi dear how to start this out button, just insert the ac adapter cable .... it self start.....to propaganda, how to change by external antenna this wifi.

Comment

Someone know how to install external wifi antenna??? Have photo.. scheme??? because this internal antenna has o zero OHM resistor.... and to it turn on self::::??? i need desactivate the button to it power self.....

Comment

Does anyone knows how I can get the 211K4/212K4 OTA zip for updating by local mode? Thanks guys

Comment

My x2 is realtek wifi.... this firmware not work wifi, because is to ap chipset.

Comment

Any body have the 208k4 to download, please share, because the wifi is Realtek RTL8189ETV
              my wifi now not working...
              Last edited by herr_marechal; 04-13-2017, 03:24.

Comment

Originally posted by kolankobulka View Post
                Hello.
                Today my XII has been arrived. Stock firmware is 4.4.2 KOT49H 20160423 test-keys 208k4
                Anyone has link for this rom???
                i looking for too,... wifi chip Realtek RTL8189ETV

Comment

Originally posted by kolankobulka View Post

What serial number do you have on the box?? its start with A2 or H3?
                  to realtek wifi https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...mMyLVNyazZmdEE

Comment

I received from factory the https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...mMyLVNyazZmdEE the last version will work to
                    RTL8189ETV i dont know if will work on older wifi chipset AP..... But this version is realy soft work fastar, wifi ok signal ok....
                    to root super su work fine version 215k4 official.

Comment

Dear folks I own a MX pro Allwinner H3 box and would like to backup the firmwware. What about Abdul's TWRP? May I use this?

Comment

Originally posted by herr_marechal View Post
                        I received from factory the https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...mMyLVNyazZmdEE the last version will work to
                        RTL8189ETV i dont know if will work on older wifi chipset AP..... But this version is realy soft work fastar, wifi ok signal ok....
                        to root super su work fine version 215k4 official.
                        ¿Can you re upload that image? I tried to enter but its no longer available. Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

Here you find it:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Also here is the Flash Tool:

Neomode

Comment

Working...
                          X