This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komicar View Post
    Try to open archive with latest version of 7zip or WinRar.
    Thanks that worked! Used 7zip. My Winrar didn't like it.

Comment

Yes i used the latest 7zip, sorry i forgot to tell that :/

Comment

(Sorry about my poor english skills.)
        First of all thanks for your tons of work. I tried the firmware and the performance is brilliant!
        But it was to good to be true: because that little kodi bug (or the awcoder deinterlace bug, i don't know) I have to wait for a miracle more.
        I use kodi only two different mode: watching stream from net (like genesis, kodi Video option) and watching my locally pvr streams (kodi TV option). So i need two different video settings mode (it isn't true, "normal=auto" scale and "auto" deinterlace mode will be enough, but the second doesn't work). I need deinterlacing for the TV mode, but if I set it "auto", and save it as defuault, than enable aw coder: tv streams still interlaced. If i set deinterlace mode ON and save it as default (it probably will kill full hd genesis streams, which don't need deinterlace, but i test TV deiterlacing now), than enable aw coder: tv streams still interlaced. If i disable aw coder, in deinterlace mode i have only two option: auto or software blend. It doesn't matter which one is saved as default and also doesn't matter deinterlace mode is ON or Auto, tv/pvr streams with awcoder are always interlaced. So i can't set a good mode for me. And because of with enabled aw coder the video settings are missing, i don't know whether there's any other deinterlace mode aviable with awcoder (like bob or something else).
        And another little problem (i know, it's also only my speciel problem), but in your firmware (maybe because the incrased tcp buffer size) when i change channel in tv mode, i have to wait ""long"" time to end buffering. My streams come from local network, i don't need buffering (more than default).

So i can do one thing: hoping for in the future factory firmware can implement your development results.
        Because as i said: the performance is awesome!

Comment

Yes lelogas i know of the interlace problem, sadly this still need a lot of work
          As the buffering, just edit advancedsettings.xml on kodi folder.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
            Yes lelogas i know of the interlace problem, sadly this still need a lot of work
            As the buffering, just edit advancedsettings.xml on kodi folder.
            Thanks for everything!

Comment

Hi guys, I have a Beelink x2 wich turns on but shows 'no signal' on the tv. I wanna try to flash a new rom, maybe this one. What should I use to connect it to the pc?

Comment

you need a A-type / A-type cable

Comment

Today my Beelink received an automatic update and after that the sound Dolby and DTS did not work in the program Kodi version 14.2, and it just makes a static sound in the pass through mode. The firmware of the box is Homlet4.4.2-Qin2-v1.0release, and the core version is 3.4.39. The compilation number is 4.4.2 KOT49H 20151024 test-keys. Vendor software version: 202k4. How can I fix this because it didn't make that sound before the update. And also how can I stop the box from updating automatically or how can I downgrade?

Comment

You need to use a usb A-type / A-type(fancy word for male/male full size usb) and flash it with PhoenixSuit

Comment

Added 1.1 to the 1º post

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                        Added 1.1 to the 1º post

Thank you again... You're the best... muito obrigado superceleron
                        Beelink X2 and Nexsmart D32 for now!!!

Comment

No i´m not the best but thks this one is my last one... in 2 days i don't have this device anymore ...

Comment

Please unlock cpu clock to 1600Mhz in next release.Thanks.

Comment

No more builds from me to this device... 1200mhz is enough for it.. more than that on this device i wont recommend it, because don´t have a proper heat dissipation most of the time it will be crashing and you will kill it.

Comment

superceleron,

A lot of OrangePi PC users are reporting that your ROM works amazingly well on the OPi PC, a $15 Raspberry Pi clone that uses the Allwinner H3 chipset. Here's a link to the thread: http://www.orangepi.org/orangepibbse...extra=page%3D1 in case you're curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X