Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes this AW devices are a bit awkward on the flash side!
    btw "normal" kodi 15.2 wont work very well on that device, on the video player side of course... all the rest works just fine

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      Yes this AW devices are a bit awkward on the flash side!
      btw "normal" kodi 15.2 wont work very well on that device, on the video player side of course... all the rest works just fine

In fact, it's not normal Kodi 15.2 ... its a version loaded with TVMC stuff... done by Tvaddons.org (fusion).
      "Rock more than music it's a way of living"
      Tablet RK2918 - Yifang M900HC 8" JB 4.2.2 Oma
      Tablet RK3026 - Yifang M7100KLD 7" JB 4.2.2
      Tablet RK3066 - Yifang M7000 7" JB 4.2.2
      Tablet AML8726-MXS - Yifang M7000NBD 7" - JB 4.1.1
      Phablet Samsung Note 3 - KK 4.4.2
      Cell Phone Samsung GT-S5760M
      - JB 4.0.3

Comment

Normal kodi with a lot of ......

Comment

how to use xbox360 pad?
          do I need to load insmod?

Comment

nop, simple connect it...

Comment

nop, simple connect it...
              The problem is x360 pad (wireless) never synchronize with usb adaptor

Comment

original? or clone? the usb adaptor!

Comment

original? or clone? the usb adaptor!
                  Genuine

Comment

you need to check the usb VID/PID in windows linux whatever... (EX: USB\VID_045E&PID_0291\5&2637F08A&0&1)

Comment

Here is my rom for the devices with the red light issue. NOT TESTED i don't have the device anymore but should work ok!

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

MD5: 3D6E80C23409CA57C867056B9AB3BE9D

Enjoy it!

Comment

That device seems to you to be better the mxq s85 or the beelink x2?I am sorry, for the offtopic.

Enviado desde mi G620S-L01 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

i think the mxq s85 is better device, not by its chip etc (the H3 chip is a lot better)... but by its soft a lot more advanced and you don't need a custom kodi for the mxq but for the beelink you need it

Comment

Is there a way to spoof the build.prop in order for me to get an app running on the X2? In my case, any attempts to edit the build.prop end up with a non-booting X2 stuck on the "under construction" boot image.

The app is for Uverse mobile and it only "officially" supports a very small number of devices even though the X2 should be more than capable of running it. I need to use phoenix suite to reload the image to fix the stuck bootup when it happens. Is the firmware checking the build.prop during boot up?

By the way, thank you superceleron for the fine custom rom. Even though the customized Kodi still has issues with DTS and DD passthrough and video stuttering, including MXplayer as an option for an external player made the X2 work with both smooth video and passthrough with Kodi. Thanks again.

Comment

Just use "es file explorer" enable root and edit the build.prop in /system
                              No theres no firmware check, maybe that app that tries to change the build.prop just screw it!
                              And yes the sdk is very bad with kodi... even with the custom one cant do better :/

Comment

Do you know of any solution for "burn firmware failure" at 7% during flashing of any rom?

Comment

Working...
                                X