Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, after installing twrp, I cant install OTA updates. On reboot twrp starts, but font let me install update.zip downloaded from OTA. I know this is SC ROM thread, but I try aniway

Comment

"system"->"video"->"acceleration" and is there and you need to change the "Settings Level" to advanced or expert for "Acceleration" to show, this is on my rom....

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

superceleron Zidoo released kodi 15.2 for X1. Can you modify so it works on X2 H3 please

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes if they rls the source code...

Comment

superceleron , using your ROM and installed your custom Kodi 15.2 with latest librtmp, but looks like kodi crashes every time I stop any PLEXUS stream or any other Live TV stream... It sometimes also suddenly stops for no reason at all... Any idea why ?!

Comment

dunno m8, is that on my rom os stock one?
                btw plexus sometimes does that, there's a fix if you change the way it kill the stream, i just cant remember what lol...
                Has for live tv streams, dunno m8 here never had that problem!

Comment

Yes, Im using your custom ROM. Will search for that plexus bug...
                  Btw, any recommendation on tweaking advancedconfig file for a better buffering mechanism? Always used OSMC on my RPi, so never felt the need to config this... What should be the default values for this amount of RAM and disk space?

Comment

if you are using the kodi that comes with the com ( 14.2 ) is already config!
                    Check the file Android.tar in "system/media" there is the advanced settings you need

Comment

Hi there. My beelibk x2 came today. I updated to the latest firmware via online update tool. I only needed this device to play h265files and they are playing yes but it seems it can't play hevc 10bit h265 videos.. It does not have hardware decoding for 10bit videos. Am I right ? I also tried with mx player and the same results. Do this rom of yours can somehow improve this situation , I mean you are using custom hardware acceleration here right ? Does it maybe enable for 10bit hevc hardware decoding too ? This is my only problem right now.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                        if you are using the kodi that comes with the com ( 14.2 ) is already config!
                        Check the file Android.tar in "system/media" there is the advanced settings you need
                        I was, but then I updated to your kodi 15.2 with launcher which has the latest librtmp. Does it also include the recommended advanced settings?

Comment

nop because that build's are generic to all devices, use the one on Android.tar in your rom, it should be on "system/media" open it or extract it and use it on the kodi dir!

Comment

Is it normal that the /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata folder does not have any advancedsettings.xml file ?! Copied the one found on the .tar to that path, anyway...

Comment

yes default(original?) kodi don't have it, you need make your own or use one already made!
                              You copied that one, now you should have also the cpu temp working on kodi

Comment

Anyone who successfully played 10 bit h265 here ? No one at all ?

Comment

Working...
                                X