X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This device don't do 10bit h265!

Comment

Thanks superceleron, at least a confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
        yes default(original?) kodi don't have it, you need make your own or use one already made!
        You copied that one, now you should have also the cpu temp working on kodi
        Ok, thanks! Ended up using the one found on your .tar and everything is looking good. One problem, though: I can't get Plexus to work. This is the only box where I am having problems with this... Ace Stream works but, in most streams, it does not connect to peers...the peers are found, but it just does not connect to them. I can't watch any of our Portuguese channels using the "pancas" plugin, for instance. Is everything ok in your end?

Comment

I don't use pancas.. but if you have the peers but no download or image it means the tv feed is not working!

Comment

Yes, that seems to be the reason why. Tested others and all of them were working fine... I really suspect the owner of such add-on is doing this on purpose, so people buy his "premium IPTV links", as this only happens as soon as the match starts (Sport TV 1, yes).....

I haven't tested the "official" ROM, but yours seems to be doing a good job. Everything is working as expected on my end and for my purposes. Too bad the WiFi is not good, but I can always use ethernet on this one.

Comment

Yes i know... and yes they are doing on purpose....
              Yes wifi suck even with my tweaks... but still better than stock rom

Comment

Small update in the 1º post!

Comment

Nice - Thanks very much.
                  PS Like the new startup animation - better than the crazy diggers.
                  More than happy to have superceleron displayed on my device when it starts up.
                  Last edited by robjg63; 01-29-2016, 22:09.

Comment

Just to say... Superceleron 1.2 is THE BEST ROM for Beelink X2.

Thanks superceleron

Obrigado
                    Beelink X2 and Nexsmart D32 for now!!!

Comment

Thanks a lot Superceleron, waiting for my USB male to male cable to arrive and then I can try your rom

Comment

Comment

Hi. I've been wanting to try this out, but I have Linux. Is there a way to flash this ROM using Linux? Can I use ADB or fastboot commands?

Comment

or use virtualbox but i never tried none of the options!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                              http://linux-sunxi.org/LiveSuit
                              or use virtualbox but i never tried none of the options!
                              Thank you for the tip. I was able to get this working. I was also able to get the ROM loaded. Great Work.

I use an application called Emby for Android TV. With this app, the back button does not work. It is not an issue with your ROM, as the original ROM would not go back, either.

Is there something I can do to get this application to use the back button? According to the software developer, they are using just the standard back button. The back button works in Kodi, so I don't understand what the issue could be.

Comment

if it works on kodi and other apps, must be a app problem!

Comment

Working...
                                X