• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRIGTOP View Post
    new image.

version:X2_203K4
    based on:202k4
    OTA open time:20151105
    features:
    1, old features: 1080p UI, allwinner LOGO, root,720p60 default resolutions and so on.
    2, for bug vpn connect fail on 202k4.
    3, Auto power on without requirement pressing button after power be inserted.

For USB cable update image : https://mega.nz/#!1xZnWKyI!goV_KbZjd...2AfK8AmA_MjQMc

note: for RED problem please update to this version which built in OTA and will be easy for next udpate.

Hi,

I had the power-button/red-light issue with my X2, and was able to solve this using the above mentioned firmware (update_X2_v203k4.img).

But lately there was an OTA update available, it did work for few weeks after updating X2 to this update. Now I'm facing the same power-button/red-light issue again.

Shall I go back to v203k4 using the same method OR is there any other version available which deals with the power-button/red-light issue?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I have a Beelink X2 and now its stuck on the Red light. Even if you press the power button doesn't start up.

how can be fixed this please?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sestitomel View Post
        Hi, I have a Beelink X2 and now its stuck on the Red light. Even if you press the power button doesn't start up.

how can be fixed this please?

Thanks
        Dear Sestitomel,
        Sorry .
        Do you care if the power button on the device has no function. if not, you can browser post #1 and #4 of this topic and update system from this link.
        any problem ,you can write to me.
        thansk.

Comment

Working...
        X