Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Beelink X2 firmware repository

Hi all,
    I'm a new user and just bought this device.
    I'm quite satisfied and looking for news about it I discovered a lot of new firmwares.

So my question is:
    where is the official firmware repository?

In another thread for custom firmware I read:
    Installation:
    • Unzip the file
    • Open Phoenix Suit, and select the image file and leave it like that!
    • Power off the X2(remove the power cable is not need it), insert a paper clip in the reset hole and press and hold it and insert the usb cable to the usb port next to the power socket.
    • Next a window Pops up (stop pressing the reset button) and chose "yes" 2 times!

Are this the same instructions for official firmwares?

Many thanks

It's a bit annoying, but there doesn't seem to be an obvious place to go.
    ​The box looks to a side to get updates. There have been several updates but I wouldn't expect any more.
    ​If you hunt around on this side there were some links to an official update image.
    ​This was useful if you had installed a non official image and wanted to get back to stock.
    ​
    ​Other than that, there doesn't seem to be much about as far as I could find.

Comment

after last update my wifi no work, and now:::??

Comment

About beelink x2 i received from factory the https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...mMyLVNyazZmdEE the last version will work to
        RTL8189ETV i dont know if will work on older wifi chipset AP..... But this version is realy soft work fastar, wifi ok signal ok....
        to root super su work fine version 215k4 official.
        Last edited by herr_marechal; 04-13-2017, 16:08.

Comment

Originally posted by herr_marechal View Post
          About beelink x2 i received from factory the https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...mMyLVNyazZmdEE the last version will work to
          RTL8189ETV i dont know if will work on older wifi chipset AP..... But this version is realy soft work fastar, wifi ok signal ok....
          to root super su work fine version 215k4 official.
          the link is not working, can you please fix it? Thank you

Comment

a minha Beelink X2 deixou de dar imagem como meter novo firmware esse linck nao funciona

Comment

Working...
            X