RJ45 Port Speed: 100M
    System Bit: 32Bit
    WiFi Chip: XR819
    System Activation: Yes
    Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
    Product weight: 0.2000 kg
    Package weight: 0.4200 kg
    Product size (L x W x H): 9.00 x 9.50 x 1.80 cm / 3.54 x 3.74 x 0.71 inches
    Package size (L x W x H): 15.00 x 11.00 x 7.00 cm / 5.91 x 4.33 x 2.76 inches
    Package Contents: 1 x TV Box, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x Power Adapter

Gearbest
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Couple of Bucks of
    Coupon GBSR69
    Gearbest
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Any custom rom for this?

Comment

Hi does anyone know where I can get firmware for this box??

Comment

hi thank you for your reply i googled ... been to t95tvbox says click here for firmware takes me to gearbest to buy the device..

went to this http://www.t95tvbox.com/sunvell-r69-firmware/

Comment

Oops
            your are right.. no download link..
            *I was however send to : chinagadgetsreviews.com (phoenix card page)
            well perhaps give Linux or retropi a try ?

Comment

Hi, I got this box in a gearbest lucky bag for under 20€. Was a little disappointed when I discovered the android 6 being a renumbered 4.x, so maybe not that much luck, but okay. The Linuxvariant for the r69 would be interesting, but as I can't get this box get an output to my acer FHD display it seems that it will end as an android tv box with kodi 17.1(got the EBMC 17.1 for 4.4 devices apk) on a TV.
              Got some questions maybe other users of the r69 could answer here:
              Is there any way to get a download of the newest firmware(box says may 2017)?
              When connected to tv the screen is only filled 3/4 when in 1080p modes, 720 fills the screen 100%-is there a way to stretch the output to the full screen in 1080p too(should work as other android devices could produce a fitting fhd 1080p picture too)?
              The box is rooted, but every access is granted-is there a way to install working suersu to decide which app is granted?
              Which file has to be edited to change the upper tiles on the start screen?
              How to setup the basic tv steering on the remote?

Comment

Same i got it as a lucky bag worked ok for 2 weeks now blue light is on no signal on screen. emailed gearbest support no help they are ignoring me. trying to fix it myself with no luck i tried to factory reset i hold the pin in blue light turns off and nothing happens.

Comment

Sorry to hear, that your box stopped working for you..did you try to refit the hdmi cable? On the only device I can get picture with that box(I found out that they disabled dvi-layer so hdmi-dvi adaption won't work, only real hdmi monitors and TVs) I have to press the HDMI firmly into the port to work properly.

When did you contact gearbest? Seems they are quite busy so answering takes some more days there atm..

Did you try to boot linux off an µSD to see if hardware is defective, or if you somehow killed the android rom?! https://forum.armbian.com/topic/4877...ox-aliexpress/

Comment

Hi, i have the same problem of DaMeZ. TV screen is completely black.
                    I wrote to Gearbest. Hoping they could refund me shipment costs.

Comment

..hmm, seems that there are some faulty devices..I didn't use it too intense so far, but it works okay on FHD TV via HDMI, but it is disappointing that this box only works with native hdmi (no monitor/TV with any internal DVI-HDMI variant will work).
                      What did you do when the issue appeared, or is/was your screen black staight from beginning(then check on different TVs!!!)?!
                      Guess the shipment costs won't be refunded, but if you paid via paypal maybe they'll pay the shipment(here in Germany paypal allows to sent back up to 5-8 (international) packets a year and they refund the costs)..Did gearbest react in any way?

Comment

Anyone got firmware for this box?

Comment

Flashed this rom on my sunvell r69 and works perfect. Android 7 now working on this box. :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X