Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunvell H3 2/16GB ROM TV Box Allwinner H3 Android 7.0 2.4G WiFi 100Mbps Support 4K H.265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wifi works with the OrangePi Android 7. Apex Launcher works, and I found one navigation app on Aptoide that mostly worked, "Navigation Bar Customize", the icon says "Simple Control".

The sunvell IR remote does not work.

Comment

Can you please write a guide ? My pc dont see the box. I instal i drivers launch pheonix tool connect the box a nothing. Pheonix tool dont see it.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Installed the Android 7.0, using Phoenix card 3.10 and it works as relaxxxrrr has described. Better than a brick, but the original firmware img. would be fine.

Comment

I just tried pheonixsdcard tool. Flashing img went okey but im on allwinner boot screen over 20 min. How long take you guys to pass firts start up ?

Comment

I just tried pheonixsdcard tool. Flashing img went okey but im on allwinner boot screen over 20 min. How long take you guys to pass firts start up ? And the led is still red.

Comment

If it's stuck on the water scene for like 30 minutes, try connect a keyboard and mash "home" or "esc", if nothing then reboot it. It takes a long time on first boot for sure.

Comment

So i managed to flash and pass lake screen but system is unstable. After 1-2 minutes the whole system freeze. Do you have same problem ?

Comment

No, the only time it froze for me was when I was trying some navigation apps that didn't work. Are you using the stock heatsink setup? Do you know the temperature? Mine were running way too hot before I added thermal pads so I wouldn't be surprised if these boxes are locking up from overheating.

Comment

Here is the firmware for the sunvell h3. I can confirm it works and wifi is working as well. My assumption is this will also work on the tanix h3 boards and similar. Enjoy!

Comment

Thank you very much ! Finally both my sunvells are working again.

Comment

Originally posted by JR365 View Post
                        Here is the firmware for the sunvell h3. I can confirm it works and wifi is working as well. My assumption is this will also work on the tanix h3 boards and similar. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZjO...p7ulJLgKE/view
                        Thank you!

This is Android 7.1.2

Comment

Hi guys.

1- I tried to put this rom

But yhis rom is for the 1GB/8GB Allwinner H3 boadrs.

Works fine but my device is the new H3 with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM.
                          So, i need the new board 2GB/16GB Android rom.
                          Can Someone please help me?

2- Someone know how to make this box natively to auto reconize generic joysticks?

Thank You All

Comment

Hi guys!
                            I've been trying everything but nothing makes this last firmware work with my chinese ?DragonRise Inc. Generic USB Joystick" joypad.

(hid-dr.ko module)

This firmware don't let "insmod" anything!

("exec format error" message)

Looks like a blocked firmware.

If someone got success to install modules in this board, please make me know how.

Thanks.

Comment

Project Slackware-current and retrorangepi design for Sunvell & orangepi-pc mxqpro4k

Download:

Comment

Working...
                              X