2015 Android TV Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Android TV Box

Hello everyone - I am trying to identify what TV box mnfr this is. I need to reflash it as it only boots up to an android logo. The box was not used for like 3 months and when it was turned on again i never functioned the way i used to. as I said it only boots up to an android logo. I called he folks I purchased i from but they want me to pay for a new one and are not willing to help me out with software. If I can communicate it with it I can at least backup a ROM from another I have and flash it to this one. I have been at this for 3 days now reading tons of information but no success. The reset does not work, I tried several programs to communicate with the box but no go. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Hello - I managed to communicate with the box via PheonixUSBpro, I loaded a CS918S firmware, but it is not fully functional and remote doesn't work only a wireless mouse. I have searched and cannot find the original firmware which is ANDROID 4.2.2 JDQ39 20141204 test-keys kernel 3.3.0 and softwinner. If this is not possible , I have another box identical to it, how can I pull the firmware off hat box and use it into this one? I would really appreciate some help here. I have learned allot during my researching.

Comment

Working...
    X