Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE = Hikvision; n771896]
    Si vous ?tes revendeur, contactez d'abord vos fournisseurs pour obtenir un code d'activation.
    Vous pouvez ouvrir le panneau d'activation en appuyant sur le bouton 758523 de la t?l?commande

[ATTACH = JSON] {"alt": "Cliquez sur l'image pour une version plus grande Nom: \ tScreenshot_20190510-122330.jpg Vues: \ t1 Taille: \ t11.1 KB ID: \ t771897 "," data-align ":" none "," data-attachmentid ":" 771897 "," data -size ":" full "," title ":" Screenshot_20190510-122330.jpg "} [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

Hello I flunk a farmhouse 5 boxes Tx6 with the version: Tanix_TX6-SCV1
    Naturally she restarts at 30 minutes with the massage at the top of the screen
    I lack livestock to reach the Oranth activation menu tech.activation setting and I do not have an activation code
    My main supplier Aliexpress is not ideal to get a code even less 5 codes

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post
        [QUOTE = Hikvision; n771896]
        Si vous ?tes revendeur, contactez d'abord vos fournisseurs pour obtenir un code d'activation.
        Vous pouvez ouvrir le panneau d'activation en appuyant sur le bouton 758523 de la t?l?commande

[ATTACH = JSON] {"alt": "Cliquez sur l'image pour une version plus grande Nom: \ tScreenshot_20190510-122330.jpg Vues: \ t1 Taille: \ t11.1 KB ID: \ t771897 "," data-align ":" none "," data-attachmentid ":" 771897 "," data -size ":" full "," title ":" Screenshot_20190510-122330.jpg "} [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

Hello I flunk a farmhouse 5 boxes Tx6 with the version: Tanix_TX6-SCV1
        Naturally she restarts at 30 minutes with the massage at the top of the screen
        I lack livestock to reach the Oranth activation menu tech.activation setting and I do not have an activation code
        My main supplier Aliexpress is not ideal to get a code even less 5 codes
        And how is this the problem of anyone here? You were told what to do {Reflash the Android 9 Firmware} to fix the problem you created for yourself. If you don't want to, that's *YOUR* problem to deal with,not the problem of anyone here.
        Last edited by c,lei; 05-11-2019, 03:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Warchild View Post
          Change log:

1. Make status bar and notification window interactive.
          2. Fixed bug about external camera not working

Not really much there to get excited about. External cameras??
          Guess some people want to use the old usb PC Web cameras they have lying around with Android boxes like the TX6 for video. I use an RTL-SDR dongle with a usb hub for Local FM and HAM/Shortwave Radio with Android Software Defined Radio software on my TX6.

Comment

Pierre, Write the MAC the box address and I'll give you the activation code

PS Time is up ,,,
            Last edited by Hikvision; 05-11-2019, 07:08.

Comment

Is this box worth buying today?

looking for a good cheap box...

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
                Pierre, Write the MAC the box address and I'll give you the activation code

PS Time is up ,,,
                Was that a one time offer? I was considering flashing the custom ROM but afraid of bricking it. I'd try it if the code was available. . . thanks in any event.

Comment

Change log:

1. Make status bar and notification window interactive.
                  2. Fixed bug about external camera not working

Not really much there to get excited about. External cameras??
                  Really too bad there was no Spdif out fix. Still stuck with no sound over spdif.

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

The Tanix Tx6 was surprisingly snappy and responsive and have great picture quality. I really like everything except I can not get audio out from the spdif.
                    If you are happy with audio over hdmi I think you will be happy with the Tanix.

I really hope the Tanix Team will fix the audio out via spdif in the next firmware.

Comment

Was that a one time offer? I was considering flashing the custom ROM but afraid of bricking it. I'd try it if the code was available. . . thanks in any event.
                      I will help you necessarily. Write your MAC to me in PM

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post

And how is this the problem of anyone here? You were told what to do {Reflash the Android 9 Firmware} to fix the problem you created for yourself. If you don't want to, that's *YOUR* problem to deal with,not the problem of anyone here.

I have a video that shows an example with the 1200 live tv channels that I tested with TX6 Android 9. Resulted his cut, jerky video bugs etc.
                        The same tv box TX6 with Android 7.0 no problem no, everything is perfect. I have nothing to say against Android 9, It's just hard to understand why such a system sold without alternative for downgraded Android 7.0 as I usually do with other models TV BOX in case of problems. Thank you!

Model TX6
                        Mac: 048181229402
                        s/n: csh6622b300614

Mac: 048190301600
                        s/n: csh6622b302626

Mac: 0481903015d0
                        s/n: csh6622b302979

Mac: 0481903023be
                        s/n: csh6622b302613

Mac: 0481903016a7
                        s/n: csh6622b302602

F

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post

Model TX6
                          Mac: 048181229402
                          Pierre, Do not Cry )))
                          For MAC 04:81:81:22:94:02 activation code 3b886c0f or in capital letters 3B886C0F
                          Check

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

Like blackholesun said, it really is. First thing to do is though make sure you've updated to the newest firmware.

Comment

Dear Hikvision Thank you! it's super nice,
                              But I can not find the page for activation in Android 7.0

Comment

I tested the latest version Android 9 (May 8, 2019) for Tanix TX6 TV Box, no change live TV bug, jerky, the sound cuts the image freezes, disappointing he defrauded everything from scratch but not with Android 9, I suggest (7.0 or 7.1.2) But that does not restart at 30 minutes Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X