Much the same as Previous with Alice UI etc,

Root Access

P is for Pie and some settings etc

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi,

I am trying to update the firmware, after completing it, I get suck on the TX6 Boot screen and it does not proceed from there.
      Any ideas what I might be doing wrong. There are no instructions on how to update so may have done a step wrong, Plz help. Thanks.

Comment

I have this device since last week and the first days it did reboot almost once an hour even being on the home screen without apps running. Then I used a mini fan and since then it never rebooted again. It is obviously a high temperature issue (85 C without the fan, 70 with the fan). It's dissapointing for the device to get heated that much with those specs.

I hoped that the new firmware would fix this problem but had no luck installing the new update: http://www.tanix-box.com/download-vi...roid-9-update/
        Tried with PhoenixSuite, PhoenixCard and PhoenixUSB Pro. With PhoenixCard the box boots but it gets stuck on TX6 boot logo and does not update. With the other two methods I use a USB Male to USB Male (type A) but the update process doesn't start at all. After plugging the USB in the pc I hear the connecting sound and after a few seconds I hear the disconnecting sound and nothing happens.

Comment

With the cable method, load firmware start Phoenix
          then detect box and wait it will happen
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

That's what I'm doing. Phoenix does not detect the device. I hope Tanix will release a zip version of this firmware to install it via the stock rom's updater app.

Comment

Originally posted by letom View Post
              That's what I'm doing. Phoenix does not detect the device. I hope Tanix will release a zip version of this firmware to install it via the stock rom's updater app.
              I hope so to

Enviado do meu PRA-LX1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

Run PhoenixSuit
                Cable method, load firmware start Phoenix

Push and Hold the Reset Button near the SD/TF card slot thru Grill, hold and wait, using rear USB Port
                Can take many seconds to start...
                Dont have Box handy at present.
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post

Can take many seconds to start...
                  I'm waiting ca 30 secs. Does it make sense to wait more?

Comment

I have this device since last week and the first days it did reboot almost once an hour even being on the home screen without apps running. Then I used a mini fan and since then it never rebooted again. It is obviously a high temperature issue (85 C without the fan, 70 with the fan). It's dissapointing for the device to get heated that much with those specs.
                    . Mine's averaging 66-69 C sitting on top of a warm cable box have no idea what your problem is.

Comment

A pop-up appeared today on my TX6 homescreen saying that there is an OTA available. I went to Settings, clicked on System update and then I got this message:

What's this? Did anyone notice a zip version release of the new firmware?
                      Attached Files

Comment

A pop-up appeared today on my TX6 homescreen saying that there is an OTA available. I went to Settings, clicked on System update and then I got this message:

What's this? Did anyone notice a zip version release of the new firmware?
                        What version do you have at the moment?

Comment

Look at the picture, on the right side is all device information.

Comment

Look at the picture, on the right side is all device information.
                            I now that, I ask because don't see clearly

Anyway you need to have version 20190228, is the last official if you do not have to install via PC connecting USB cable

In this version you have status bar and navigation bar?

The new version has unfortunately not

Comment

I have version 20190114. It doesn't have status and navigation bars.

Comment

You need to manually update

Comment

Working...
                                X