Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tried, does not work, not so easy

Comment

Latest TX6 firmware - tx6-9.0-20190615 (for 2*16)
      Attention !!!
      There is no certification сервисов GOOGLE in the firmware - no login google
      You can register yourself, there is a method
      But in Aida64 now writes ALLWINNER )))

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...9-n1XbhiKl3pmr

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
        Latest TX6 firmware - tx6-9.0-20190615 (for 2*16)
        Attention !!!
        There is no certification сервисов GOOGLE in the firmware - no login google
        You can register yourself, there is a method
        But in Aida64 now writes ALLWINNER )))

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...9-n1XbhiKl3pmr
        Do you have the firmware currently installed and testing? Any other negative things?

Is it possible to fix the Google Store with the modded Store from Lucky_Patcher app??? Or if TWRP installed then fix Google with NanoDroid.zip ???? If you never heard of NanoDroid search GitHub, it is nice firmware modification programming, has some Google fixes coded into it.

Comment

Originally posted by thuongshoo View Post
          Tanix can provide the drivers via their OTA.

Can we backup the driver then move it to 0508 ?
          Um, why? The standard TX6 (Dual WIFI) doesn't need these drivers and the non-standard TX6's have their own firmware. You shouldn't be flashing a non-standard TX6 with the standard TX6 firmware if it doesn't match the hardware you have anyway (Single vs Dual WIFI). If you do so, more fool you.

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post

Um, why? The standard TX6 (Dual WIFI) doesn't need these drivers and the non-standard TX6's have their own firmware. You shouldn't be flashing a non-standard TX6 with the standard TX6 firmware if it doesn't match the hardware you have anyway (Single vs Dual WIFI). If you do so, more fool you.
            There are a ton of software applications inside a firmware, not only Wi-Fi driver. Wi-fi drivers often only some small files. Software itself know what driver should be used. How can it do when there is no the needed drivers?
            Before I decided to buy Tanix, I found it has been produced tv box for a long time. However the way it make firmware really surprise me.
            Samsung is making a lot type of phone for a lot of country, but user never care whether a firmware is suitable for their phone.

Comment

Samsung and Tanix these are two big differences, as they say in Odessa )

Comment

Originally posted by thuongshoo View Post
                There are a ton of software applications inside a firmware, not only Wi-Fi driver. Wi-fi drivers often only some small files. Software itself know what driver should be used. How can it do when there is no the needed drivers?
                Before I decided to buy Tanix, I found it has been produced tv box for a long time. However the way it make firmware really surprise me.
                Samsung is making a lot type of phone for a lot of country, but user never care whether a firmware is suitable for their phone.
                Do you have any idea what the word compatible means?

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post
                  Totally agree with you !
                  But I bought a TV box not for watching videos and so on, but to increase my knowledge and communication on the forums)

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                  Do you have the firmware currently installed and testing? Any other negative things?
                  Is it possible to fix the Google Store with the modded Store from Lucky_Patcher app??? Or if TWRP installed then fix Google with NanoDroid.zip ???? If you never heard of NanoDroid search GitHub, it is nice firmware modification programming, has some Google fixes coded into it.
                  New software installed on Saturday, no problems yet (software installed on the option ТХ6 4*32)
                  I registered the TV box on the GOOGLE website and services started working - very simple - 5 minutes of time
                  No TWRP for android 9 !

Comment

Hi Hikivision.
                    I flashed Your last posted firmware to my TX6 4*32. Now I see "This device is not activated....".
                    MAC address is only 02:00:00:00:00:00
                    How can I fix it.
                    Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by Stefanmic74 View Post
                      Hi Hikivision.
                      I flashed Your last posted firmware to my TX6 4*32. Now I see "This device is not activated....".
                      MAC address is only 02:00:00:00:00:00
                      How can I fix it.
                      Thanx
                      This device is not activated yet, please contact your vendor ?
                      my message number 175 - page 12

Comment

What kind of software did you install and what inscription ?
                        This device is not activated yet, please contact your vendor ?
                        This firmware I installed: tx6-9.0-20190615.img.
                        Then I have this messege: "This device is not activated yet, please contact your vendor"

Comment

This firmware I installed: tx6-9.0-20190615.img.
                          Then I have this messege: "This device is not activated yet, please contact your vendor"
                          follow the instructions.
                          You have two problems - the inscription at the top of the screen and google services
                          I have already returned to 0419

Comment

follow the instructions.
                            You have two problems - the inscription at the top of the screen and google services
                            I have already returned to 0419
                            I am back to Tanix_H6_4Gddr_8822bs_20190323.img. Bot now I can not uptate via pre-installed app to 0419

Comment

I am back to Tanix_H6_4Gddr_8822bs_20190323.img. Bot now I can not uptate via pre-installed app to 0419
                              You have to install the 20190228 version to be able to get the upstream OTA's, if my memory is correct, been a couple months since I flashed this box.

Comment

it is possible since 23.03
                                there are two firmware from 28.02 :
                                - 28.02 - 23.03 - 03.04 - 19.04
                                - 28.02 - 25.03 - 01.04 - 18.04 - 08.05

Comment

Working...
                                X