Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
    please explain )))
    power does not respond when plugged in. usb cable software does not load.sdcard software does not load. I tried all the scenarios but did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by atillabattal View Post
      power does not respond when plugged in. usb cable software does not load.sdcard software does not load. I tried all the scenarios but did not work.
      how many percent is flashed and what's the mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by atillabattal View Post
        You are using the correct Reset button? The button on the side, seen through the grill venting? Not the button on the rear, which is for for dual-booting Linux from SDcard/USB.

Because it is hard to hit straight-on the side button reset, button is squarely behind a vent slat, it does take a few pushes of the button at an angle to get it to reset and burn firmware. Best solution I can offer you to try is the windows PhoenixUSB Tool from Beelink for Allwinner devices, read back several pages I upload the link to the firmware Tool from Beelink and can also find it in Beelink GS1 topic on FreakTab. That USB Tool has never let me down, unlike the PhoenixSuite Tool which can be hit and miss.

Comment

Ok found a new version of firmware for our device date says 06-15-2019. I haven't tested it yet. Hopefully this is an improvement, no changelog found.

Firmware at AndroidTVpc(dot)com =

Download

Edit =
          Also there install guide is very good to reference for anybody new to installing Allwinner firmwares.
          Check our easy tutorial to update your Android TV Box with Soc Allwinner H6 / 616 / 313 / H2 / H4 / H8 / H64 / H5 / A31 / A80 / A83T or A64.

Comment

Your new firmware is on the forum since 15.06, with a warning !!!

Comment

Can we freeze Alice ux with titanium backup and use nova launcher Instead?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pestinha View Post
                Can we freeze Alice ux with titanium backup and use nova launcher Instead?
                Thanks
                Yes.
                But I simply installed another launcher and set it as default.

Comment

Originally posted by zchmoken View Post

Yes.
                  Thanks for replying..

I have installed nova but even as default launcher is always asking if want to change to Alice ux.....

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                    Ok found a new version of firmware for our device date says 06-15-2019. I haven't tested it yet. Hopefully this is an improvement, no changelog found.

Firmware at AndroidTVpc(dot)com =

Download

Edit =
                    Also there install guide is very good to reference for anybody new to installing Allwinner firmwares.
                    https://androidpctv.com/firmware-upd...allwinner-soc/

it was official release ?

Comment

Hello
                      Is someone really tested the new firmware (tx6-9.0-20190615.img) es-it's worth the tried?

Comment

Hi, I would like to buy this tv box but I want to replace the external antenna with another one of higher gain .... do you know in what frequency the external 2.4 Ghz 0 5 Ghz works ???
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post
                          Hello
                          Is someone really tested the new firmware (tx6-9.0-20190615.img) es-it's worth the tried?
                          I have this firmware installed.
                          Not worse and not better than 0506-0507
                          keep in mind that these three softwares have a different OTA update address

Comment

Originally posted by zchmoken View Post

Yes.
                            Installed nova again but after reboot Alice ux appears again.... Even with nova as default...

Comment

Tanix_TX6-SCV1 Android 7.0, I have this version, and everything runs smoothly. I will not look for problems with Android 9, no Thanks!

Comment

why do you ask then? )))

Comment

Working...
                                X