Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
    I understand you installed 0228 with the boot animation "balls"?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1965
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	776942
    yup, thats it, why?

Comment

Originally posted by SoteR2110 View Post
      yup, thats it, why?
      because there are two firmware from 0228 - see my table )))
      If in the name of the firmware file only the inscription TX6 will be "balls", and if there is a word Tanix, then there will be a video animation
      eg
      Tanix_H6_9 4Gddr_8822bs_20190228 - video animation
      TX6_H6_9.0_4Gddr_8822bs_20190228 - "balls"

https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...x6-tv-box.html

Comment

because there are two firmware from 0228 - see my table )))
        If in the name of the firmware file only the inscription TX6 will be "balls", and if there is a word Tanix, then there will be a video animation
        eg
        Tanix_H6_9 4Gddr_8822bs_20190228 - video animation
        TX6_H6_9.0_4Gddr_8822bs_20190228 - "balls"

https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...x6-tv-box.html
        I've updated my box to your 0507, but now I have Kodi buffering problems, when I stream HD videos in kodi, it will play for several seconds, and then buffering for few minutes, and play again for several seconds. When I open the Kodi's codec debug (ctrl+shift+O) and keeping the eye on the "Forward: xxMB" info (it is how many MBs the video have been cached, normally it will always shows 15MB, meaning it cached 15MB of video data forward), but after the update this number keeps dropping to 0, because the video is playing, then video stops, this number rises again to 15MB, and video plays again, and the number goes down again.

It seems like Kodi cannot keep up the buffering and the playback speed. I don't know whether it is the wifi that is too low, or the update, or the kodi, but I'm very sure it is not my internet speed since when I streamed the exact same file from the exact same server using the exact same wifi on my laptop with Kodi 17.6, there is no such problem, only on my TX6 box.

Comment

so measure the speed of the wifi

Comment

Originally posted by SoteR2110 View Post

I've updated my box to your 0507, but now I have Kodi buffering problems, when I stream HD videos in kodi, it will play for several seconds, and then buffering for few minutes, and play again for several seconds.
            Have you checked if the cpu is overheating and lowering speed? You can do that in real-time with the app Cpufloat.

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

memory chip is not damaged - just reflash using memory programmer - need to solder
              Internal memory is problem ,I finally turn on box with firmware from 28february loading from micro SD , I didn't succeed to update basic firmware,micro SD is not removable but box is working ,for how long is question

Comment

Name:	063D75FC-F4CC-4A8B-99FB-D85BFA71D66A.jpeg
Views:	1157
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	777061 7 android software 0123 - OTA update available

Comment

Name:	063D75FC-F4CC-4A8B-99FB-D85BFA71D66A.jpeg
Views:	1157
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	777061 7 android software 0123 - OTA update available
                  Your list of changes to the Android 7 ROM seems to indicate that touchscreen support is there. Can we get that put into Android 9?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterTX6 View Post

Can we get that put into Android 9?
                    Of course you can - tomorrow I will definitely appreciate the software

Comment

Of course you can - tomorrow I will definitely appreciate the software
                      After reading your response it seems like you're trying to be funny. It's not.

Exactly what is your role here? Are you trying to help people out or not?

I have no idea whom to make this request to, I thought perhaps it was you. I have no idea where to get source and neither does superceleron. A new kernel build is required with touchscreen support requested. If you can help great, if not, just say so. .

Comment

I have no idea whom to make this request to, I thought perhaps it was you. I have no idea where to get source and neither does superceleron. A new kernel build is required with touchscreen support requested. If you can help great, if not, just say so. .
                        Looking at the Screenshoot, it clearly looks like the Changelog include with an OTA directly from Tanix.

Allwinner and Tanix are the only ones with the source code and SDK, they won't be releasing it to the public, because its proprietary software not open sourced. Ask directly to Allwinner if want source code, good luck.

Don't think Tanix will release touchscreen support for Android 9 anytime soon, when the main purpose of this device is to be hooked up to TV monitor; and asking for touchscreen support directly from Tanix will probably never get answered or fulfilled.

Comment

Why would you want something as useless as touchscreen support on a device like this? Are you running back and forth from where you are sitting and the TV after touching the screen?. Leave this nonsense to the morons who actually buy certain Android TV ad platforms and use Touchscreen-wannabe crap like Gnome 3 on their computers.

What use would it be anyway? 99.9% of TX6 and other devices like it use *A NON--TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY* for video and that's not going to change anytime in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Looking at the Screenshoot, it clearly looks like the Changelog include with an OTA directly from Tanix.

Allwinner and Tanix are the only ones with the source code and SDK, they won't be releasing it to the public, because its proprietary software not open sourced. Ask directly to Allwinner if want source code, good luck.

Don't think Tanix will release touchscreen support for Android 9 anytime soon, when the main purpose of this device is to be hooked up to TV monitor; and asking for touchscreen support directly from Tanix will probably never get answered or fulfilled.
                            Never mind just how much $$$$$ a TV-sized touchscreen would cost. Would anyone actually let a two-year old with their grubby little hands near one of these things?

Comment

Exactly what is your role here? Are you trying to help people out or not?.
                              "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.?
                              touchscreen on TX6 - fiction

Comment

"I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.?
                                touchscreen on TX6 - fiction

So "5. Fix touch screen bug while screen horizontal" is fiction. Is that not a screenshot of the release notes of the "7 android software 0123 - OTA update available" for the TX6 you posted above?

Comment

Working...
                                X