No announcement yet.

Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please, somebody can told what is the best procedure to hide the root? magisk? what version? i tried one but at the reboot the box doesn't working anymore and i needed to reinstall the rom...
    i have 4/64, may rom, version thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
      Is there any TWRP available for this box (Pie) ?

Nobody know a TWRP which works for this box? trebor any help?
      Perhaps somebody is registred in 4pda and could know there, if there will be a new TWRP for Tanitex MX6 H (Android 9 Pie)? Would be great.

Or perhaps somebody from 4pda is also registred here in freaktab and could inform us?

Here is the direct link to the TWRP in 4pda https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry81256918

The actual TWRP for this box, gives some error message doing the backup (not finding partition for path \system)

Comment

is there any way to root this box with android 9?

Comment

Originally posted by neutronzzz View Post
          is there any way to root this box with android 9?
          I am having TX6-H (4GB RAM, 64GB ROM) with Android 9, stock FW 20190228. It has rooted.

Comment

Originally posted by nvuphi View Post

I am having TX6-H (4GB RAM, 64GB ROM) with Android 9, stock FW 20190228. It has rooted.
            weird.. i have 4/32 and its not rooted, i test it with root checker

Comment

I recently purchased this box - amazing for the price. Happily running various IPTV apps, all working as expected. One thing however is beginning to become a bit annoying, which the 'click' audio sound whenever I press anything on the remote. Is there a way to disable this sound? I am not referring to the sound on the remote when I press a button on it, but more the audio sound coming from the TV

More info:
              TX6 with Android 9, AliceUX and included remote
              IPTV apps like GSE IPTV, etc

Comment

I also bought the Tanix TX6 4/32 a few days ago! I came here with the same annoying sound "problem" described by @twerp. At the moment, didn't find the solution for this problem. It looks like the main functions of the installed system (Android 9) on this device are not helpful with fixing this issue.

Current versions:

Android security patch level: February 5, 2019
                Kernel version: 4.9.118
                Build: p281-userdebug 9 PPR1.181005.003 20190730-104846 test-keys

@twerp
                Have you got the same versions on your TX6 device?

Comment

Originally posted by twerp View Post
                  One thing however is beginning to become a bit annoying, which the 'click' audio sound whenever I press anything on the remote. Is there a way to disable this sound? I am not referring to the sound on the remote when I press a button on it, but more the audio sound coming from the TV
                  Use a mouse or air-mouse remote to swipe down the Notification Window and turn ON the quick-setting tile for "Do-Not-Disturb" and the navigation sounds will be muted. Or go into the Android Settings(standard stock white background settings) and inside the Sound settings lower the Notification sound volume to one-click beyond zero/off and the navigation sounds will be less annoying, if notification sound is at zero it automatically enables Do-Not-Disturb.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Use a mouse or air-mouse remote to swipe down the Notification Window and turn ON the quick-setting tile for "Do-Not-Disturb" and the navigation sounds will be muted. Or go into the Android Settings(standard stock white background settings) and inside the Sound settings lower the Notification sound volume to one-click beyond zero/off and the navigation sounds will be less annoying, if notification sound is at zero it automatically enables Do-Not-Disturb.
                    Oh wow! That's good new! Will try it out over the weekend. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

It works! Thank you for your help, @RiCkLaR_atvX.

Comment

Hello Peeps,
                        i noticed a new issue ont he TX6 since i managed to upgrade it:
                        The box does not register the HDMI HDR settings... I can set it to SDR or auto (=SDR) but when i try to set it to HDR i get an error message saying only: "Set HDMI HDR mode failed"
                        Of course my tv is 1080p
                        Any tips?
                        thanks i advance

Comment

Originally posted by Fredator View Post
                          Hello Peeps,
                          i noticed a new issue ont he TX6 since i managed to upgrade it:
                          The box does not register the HDMI HDR settings... I can set it to SDR or auto (=SDR) but when i try to set it to HDR i get an error message saying only: "Set HDMI HDR mode failed"
                          Of course my tv is 1080p
                          Any tips?
                          thanks i advance
                          ?
                          HDR is only for 4K model TV's

Comment

TIME TO SELL your old, ugly, always overheating TX6 and get the brand new totally awesome TX6s
                            (note: the device has a trade-off, Tanix ditched the USB 3.0 port to keep costs the same as old model even though new unit has a better CPU/GPU chip)

Info FromGearbest.com :
                            Tanix TX6S Android 10.0 Smart 4K TV Box

- Black 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
                            Main Features:
                            Adapting the Android 10.0 operation system, TX6S is compatible with more software, games and applications, improving users' experience
                            2GB / 4GB RAM + 16GB / 32GB / 64GB ROM
                            2GB / 4GB RAM + 16GB / 32GB / 64GB ROM provides plentiful room to quickly run the device. Supports TF card reading up to 32GB, it also greatly improves the reliability of your TV box
                            HEVC H.265 and VP9
                            H.265 and VP9 hardware decoding can save 50 percent bandwidth resources, let you watch the 4K movie smoothly, every detail of the screen is lucidity
                            UHD 8K x 4K Resolution
                            Supports 8K x 4K UHD video hardware decoding, which provides you high definition viewing and fluent video playing, making it as the highest resolution signal available for home movies

Product parameters:
                            ● CPU: Allwinner H616 64-bit quad core ARM? Cortex™ A53 CPU
                            ● GPU: Mali-G31 MP2
                            ● Memory: DDR3
                            ● Flash: 16GB / 32GB / 64GB
                            ● WiFi: IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
                            ● Power: DC input 5V / 2A

Note:
                            ● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM: 2.4GHz WiFi without Bluetooth
                            ● 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM and 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM: dual-band dual-WiFi, Bluetooth version 4.1

Specification

Brand: Tanix
                            Model: TX6S
                            Type: TV Box
                            Core: Quad Core
                            RAM Type: DDR3
                            Decoder Format: H.263, H.264, H.265, HD MPEG4
                            Audio format: Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
                            Video format: 8Kx4K@24 fps MKV,WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP,MPG,MPEG,dat,avi,mov,iso,mp4,rm,H.264,H.265,rea lVideo 8/9/10, VP8/9,up to 2160P
                            Photo Format: HD JPEG、BMP、GIF、PNG、TIF
                            Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
                            5G WiFi: Yes
                            WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
                            Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
                            Power Supply: Charge Adapter
                            Interface: DC 5V,Ethernet,HDMI,SPDIF,TF card,USB2.0
                            Antenna: Yes
                            Language: Multilanguage
                            HDMI Version: 2.1
                            Other Functions: Others
                            HDMI Function: HDCP
                            Power Consumption.: 5W
                            RJ45 Port Speed: Ethernet Interface;Support 10/100M
                            Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
                            Power Input Vol: 5V
                            Power Adapter Input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
                            Power Adapter Output: 5V 2A
                            Remote Controller Battery: 2 x AAA Battery ( not included )
                            Product weight: 0.1850 kg
                            Package weight: 0.4200 kg
                            Product size (L x W x H): 10.90 x 10.90 x 1.90 cm / 4.29 x 4.29 x 0.75 inches
                            Package size (L x W x H): 21.60 x 14.60 x 6.50 cm / 8.5 x 5.75 x 2.56 inches
                            Package Contents: 1 x TV Box, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x English User Manual

Comment

HDR is only for 4K model TV's
                              Well i just received my brand new 4k TV, i will try and let you know 
                              Thanks mister 

Comment

sorry double post, the forum bugs a bit here

Edit: You were perfectly right: it works fine with a 4k tv, thanks again
                                Last edited by Fredator; 12-05-2019, 23:41.

Comment

Working...
                                X