Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazeus View Post
    You can't put nova launcher?
    Sure I can, but it still doesn't fix my main complaints, jerky Netflix playback and HBO go incompatibility. Of course I'm not saying that it's a bad box. For example wifi is superb thanks to external antenna.

Comment

Originally posted by grzmar View Post

Sure I can, but it still doesn't fix my main complaints, jerky Netflix playback and HBO go incompatibility. Of course I'm not saying that it's a bad box. For example wifi is superb thanks to external antenna.
      Frankly I don't care about nor very interested in either Nextflix playback or HBO compatibility since neither are on my list of things I want to use the TX6 box for.

I have to say, the NASA App Is one of the things I love running on the TX6,especially when watching live video from the ISS.

Oh yeah, just saw this from tanix facebook page:

Tanix

14 hrs ?

Hope next week we will be releasing an OTA update for Tanix TX6 #AndroidTVBox including system bars on Android 9 firmware. Thanks TANIXERS for the feedback.
      Discover #Tanix TX6 here: http://www.tanix-box.com/?/tanix-tx6-android-tv-box-allwin?/

Image may contain: screen

Comment

As Found: Not tested as Yet

Tanix_H6_4Gddr_8822bs_20190323

treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post

could you be less vague?
          I play any media on any app (mxplayer, kodi, spotify)...after 1 hour, the sound starts to crackle. I need plug off HDMI, plus HDMI back and then its back to normal. But the crackles starts again after few minutes.

Kodi is the worst. Its also the heaviest app. Crackling sound starts after 5minutes of stream play. I suppose it's over heating issue and impact sound through HDMI.

Comment

top curtain on the seven on all firmware
            keyboard only Win + N

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190402-112558.jpg Views:	1 Size:	54.9 KB ID:	768092

Comment

[QUOTE=Hikvision;n768091]
              top curtain on the seven on all firmware
              keyboard only Win + N

You need to plug mouse or keyboard to make the bar appear ? Made the update and nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by reypepe View Post
                You need to plug mouse or keyboard to make the bar appear ? Made the update and nothing...
                wired keyboard only

Comment

for android 9, additional commands :
                  - button 7 - background application panel
                  - button 8 - screen shot
                  - button 9 - info panel
                  Go to / system / usr / keylayout and change the file customer_ir_4040.kl, assign new properties to the new file 644, reboot the box
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	7-APP S.jpg
Views:	2409
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	768147

Name:	9-F10.jpg
Views:	2400
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	768148
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
                    - button 8 - screen shot
                    - button 9 - info panel
                    Go to / system / usr / keylayout and change the file customer_ir_4040.kl, assign new properties to the new file 644, reboot the box

Hello, 4pda I read the article on the site, but I did not know the Russian could not be a problem, I have a problem maybe you can help tx6 device was brick, update program gives error, sdcard method does not load shortpin method I think a remedy but I do not find any information about where I do not know ?

Comment

- button 8 - screen shot
                      - button 9 - info panel

I think we're all missing something here. What is this and what does it do?

Comment

I know, that the box is pre-rooted, but did anyone tried to use Magisk on TX6?
                        Last edited by longo213; 04-04-2019, 16:35.

Comment

Originally posted by atillabattal View Post
                          Hello, 4pda I read the article on the site, but I did not know the Russian could not be a problem, I have a problem maybe you can help tx6 device was brick, update program gives error, sdcard method does not load shortpin method I think a remedy but I do not find any information about where I do not know ?
                          Hi. Boxing is very well stitched through micro sd, I have been stitching with this method more than ten times already.
                          Firmware in pictures

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post
                            I think we're all missing something here. What is this and what does it do?
                            This is no longer relevant, a software update has been released - 03.04.2019 - OTA !
                            there is already an upper curtain and lower bar

Comment

Hi. Boxing is very well stitched through micro sd, I have been stitching with this method more than ten times already.
                              Firmware in pictures
                              repeatedly tried, boot screen is opening but installation does not happen, tv black screen only.
                              I have a lot of software in my hand, I tried them all but the result is the same.
                              phoenixcard start with the option of opening the box but working from sd card device, sdcard when it goes off image

Comment

Originally posted by atillabattal View Post
                                repeatedly tried, boot screen is opening but installation does not happen, tv black screen only.
                                I have a lot of software in my hand, I tried them all but the result is the same.
                                phoenixcard start with the option of opening the box but working from sd card device, sdcard when it goes off image
                                black TV screen - still wait 10 minutes and turn off the box, such cases have already been, this is the features of the TV

Comment

Working...
                                X