• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tzr808
    replied
    I give up!
    4 controllers and nobody works ...
    thing is very strange!
    my mini wireless keyboard works with every every game but obviously it is unsuitable to play
    I thought the solution was a receiver that it uses and I purposely bought a gamepad that had it but it didn't help ...
    ironically, everyone works on the TV box but they stop working when I open the games ...
    or better: some work to play but do not go to the game menus while on roblox all stop working correctly (normally only one button works).
    I tried to find solutions for roblox and I found that I am not the only one to have this problem but I have not found how to solve it ...
    SOOOB!!!

EDIT: on my mobile, two works properly in roblox games. so the problem is in tv box
    Last edited by Tzr808; 05-13-2020, 17:23.

Leave a comment:

• c,lei
    replied
    Originally posted by Tanguylove View Post
    the gar is what have android 8.1 installed on TX6
    Umm...Android 8 or 8.1 has *NEVER* been released on the TX6 by Tanix or any TX6 knockoff that I've seen.

Leave a comment:

• Tzr808
    replied
    Originally posted by c,lei View Post

Sound like it is the game itself. Some Android games may not really work with/support a joystick because of the way they were designed
    probably you are right but maybe there is another reason...
    i will check it and if i solve, i will explain!

edit: i am on the way! the new controller will arrive in 15 days!
    Last edited by Tzr808; 05-07-2020, 14:49.

Leave a comment:

• c,lei
    replied
    Originally posted by Tzr808 View Post

thank you!

before read your suggestion i buyed this one:
    8Bitdo Gamepad Wireless Bluetooth SF30 PRO
    and i will try it.

anyway i would prefered a wireless one because the connection of tv box to internet is by wireless and i have fear about a conflict between bt and wireless.

Edit: today i tested it... it work in some games but in roblox no way to use... maybe the problem is roblox because this is the same thing that happened with cabled controller that i used before... tomorrow i will try another one! i hope it will work well!
    Sound like it is the game itself. Some Android games may not really work with/support a joystick because of the way they were designed

Leave a comment:

• c,lei
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

What Bluetooth issue? Mine works fine with Android 9.

If you buy the cheapest model 2GB Ram of TX6 it is possible it will come with a 2.4Ghz WiFi only module and no Bluetooth.
    That's most likely the issue. He bought a TX6 model that doesn't have bluetooth support. In other words he didn't read the specs before he bought what was being advertisted.

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by Waqqas View Post
    did any 1 resolve Bluetooth issue on tx6 android 9 ?
    What Bluetooth issue? Mine works fine with Android 9.

If you buy the cheapest model 2GB Ram of TX6 it is possible it will come with a 2.4Ghz WiFi only module and no Bluetooth.

Leave a comment:

• Waqqas
    replied
    did any 1 resolve Bluetooth issue on tx6 android 9 ?

Leave a comment:

• Tzr808
    replied

Playstation 2 controllers both wireless and cabled using the Playstation 2 TO USB adapters found on **** work fine. Just plug the Playstation 2 controller into the adapter. Not sure about the Playstation 3 controllers, they seem to work as usb cable joysticks but don't seem to have wireless/bluetooth support under android.
    thank you!

before read your suggestion i buyed this one:
    8Bitdo Gamepad Wireless Bluetooth SF30 PRO
    and i will try it.

anyway i would prefered a wireless one because the connection of tv box to internet is by wireless and i have fear about a conflict between bt and wireless.

Edit: today i tested it... it work in some games but in roblox no way to use... maybe the problem is roblox because this is the same thing that happened with cabled controller that i used before... tomorrow i will try another one! i hope it will work well!
    Last edited by Tzr808; 04-27-2020, 20:22.

Leave a comment:

• c,lei
    replied
    Originally posted by Tzr808 View Post
    Hi all, someone use a wireless game controller with this tv box?
    I already have a cable one but it only works with some games...
    Thank you in advande!
    Playstation 2 controllers both wireless and cabled using the Playstation 2 TO USB adapters found on **** work fine. Just plug the Playstation 2 controller into the adapter. Not sure about the Playstation 3 controllers, they seem to work as usb cable joysticks but don't seem to have wireless/bluetooth support under android.
    Last edited by c,lei; 04-26-2020, 01:18.

Leave a comment:

• Tzr808
    replied
    Hi all, someone use a wireless game controller with this tv box?
    I already have a cable one but it only works with some games...
    Thank you in advande!

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Couldn't find the Migrate app on Playstore. If we are talking about the same app, this may the reason why:
    Jumping from one custom ROM to another can be a challenging task. So I decided to make an app to simplify the process. Introducing Migrate! Migrate-GPE (v4.0) is on Google Play It was temporarily suspended. Read more here...
    Yes, that same App.
    I forgot it got removed from the official Play store, but you can still download it for XDA or Android File Host website or its Telegram group.

Leave a comment:

• c,lei
    replied
    1. the update is an .IMG file that needs to used with additional software like SDbootcard maker or the PhoenixUSB Tool for installation. If you keep reading back inside this same forum topic you will find the firmware and installion instructions.
    2. the Update will erase all your data! You can use the app Migrate from Play Store to at least make a zip file of all your apks to be able to extract and then install quickly in new rom, Migrate app makes Zips to Flash in TWRP for phone ROMs, but no TWRP in factory ROMs, but no worry you will instead use file manager inside Android to install apks manually after unzipping the Migrate-Backup.zip -- will need a separate SDcard or USB drive to hold and transfer the backup.zip to new ROM installation.
    Couldn't find the Migrate app on Playstore. If we are talking about the same app, this may the reason why:

Jumping from one custom ROM to another can be a challenging task. So I decided to make an app to simplify the process. Introducing Migrate! Migrate-GPE (v4.0) is on Google Play It was temporarily suspended. Read more here...

Leave a comment:

• ahmed70
    replied
    1. the update is an .IMG file that needs to used with additional software like SDbootcard maker or the PhoenixUSB Tool for installation. If you keep reading back inside this same forum topic you will find the firmware and installion instructions.
    2. the Update will erase all your data! You can use the app Migrate from Play Store to at least make a zip file of all your apks to be able to extract and then install quickly in new rom, Migrate app makes Zips to Flash in TWRP for phone ROMs, but no TWRP in factory ROMs, but no worry you will instead use file manager inside Android to install apks manually after unzipping the Migrate-Backup.zip -- will need a separate SDcard or USB drive to hold and transfer the backup.zip to new ROM installation.
    Thanks a lot
    I found in the setting, app, choose the program unmark show notifications and it worked for me
    thank you very match again

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by ahmed70 View Post
    1- From where I can download this update
    2- When I update the device, will I install the software again or does this update keep the programs installed on the device
    Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 04-08-2020, 19:17. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• ahmed70
    replied

If you are on an old Firmware, then of course you must update, use the 2019.07.22 firmware. It is the last released official firmware for Tanix TX6 devices that I know of and is what is currently in my Tanix device. The firmware is not perfect, but Tanix did fix a lot of the major problems that were in the other Pie firmware releases.
    Sp please I have 2 question
    1- From where I can download this update
    2- When I update the device, will I install the software again or does this update keep the programs installed on the device

Leave a comment:

Working...
X